New trade hack?

da_spoonful

Reaction score
i just recently got trade hacked, i thought its not possible now(using programs).

but here is what happened, i was trading with this guy, i got my eaglehorn to trade and he is showing me a wf, i know its a scam but my boing friend beside HAD to press the trade button, and poof! trade is done.

but one thing is that, i do get an item, but is a magical bow that looks like wf. so i don't know what's going on, some program that you can spoof the name of item when trading? or some other tricks??

anyway, i hope someone will tell me what happened thx alot

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was the old switch-er-ooo. They took the item and switched on yah. You always need to check the item before you press the check.

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep, I got scammed for some Sanders rip rap, the guy was probably tying to master his ability to do the switches, you know the placing the item all over the place, Ie. an soj for sander rip raps, i had nothing to loose, but i noticed that he was moving like crazy but whatever, i got some crappy ring, and the guy got some crappy gloves. Yep, swtch-er-roo can be devastating sometimes, but you gotta peel out your eyes for those things.

M

munch

Yes there is a new trade hack because i have it.
but the bad part is....... it is very hard to actually get it to work on someone. Allz i can tell u is if there are 2 ppl that look like eachother in a game.......GET OUT!!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Old thread Check the forum rules but since you have been alittle off I will continue what you said.

It what I would call a new old trade hack. It is the old fake picture trade hack but a vairation of it.

The old Fake picture one was patched but not thoroly. What you do is someone run the d2h file and use it in trade with a "friend" then that guy goes and trades with someone else and your "friend" has the item in his trade screen.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anytime your in a trade and one of the following things are going on.. then he's prolly trying to cheat you.

1. he moves the item he's trading around alot

2. he says "i have to make room"

now granted when your trading alot of items mabey. but when your trading an item that everyone knows how big it is.. he shoulda been ready before hand.. and 9 times out of 10 when they say #2 they just filled their inv with pots and then show you the item you want. but when they come back they put up a regular item that looks just like it as long as you dont put your mouse on the item to look at it.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Placebo
Old thread Check the forum rules but since you have been alittle off I will continue what you said.

It what I would call a new old trade hack. It is the old fake picture trade hack but a vairation of it.

The old Fake picture one was patched but not thoroly. What you do is someone run the d2h file and use it in trade with a "friend" then that guy goes and trades with someone else and your "friend" has the item in his trade screen.
so if your trading for something realy godly then insist on only one person in the room other than you and your good?

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not neccaraly ask them to move the item, also go in to trade with them and cancel and go into it again.

NewPosts

New threads