New to tft.......

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
so tell me the common units for 1v1's and 2v2 for all race..................... like what unit do u get?

Zaku

Reaction score
Do 3v3 or 2v2 Random Team. Because newbies piss those people off, and its fun to watch those replays. :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
hehe just make team games, right.With this you will have 1-2 type of units like ranged, melee or air easier for beginners

aphextwin

Reaction score
i go random, so that i can be equal in skills for all race....... ill post what i got for each race and tell me what i can improve on.

human: pally, footmen, rifle, priest and the new arcane unit (forgot name :p)

orc: BM, hh/berserk, shaman, wyverns

UD: DK, ghoul, necro, statue

NE: DH, hunteress, hipporider

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm for humanss there is the spell breaker(that unit you dont know its name)...it is used quite a bit and is very useful against any buffs that are used around in a battle...The Dragon hawks are also a new unit... They are a good air unit that can completely disable another one and damage it. Its attack is descent 17-20 i think... And there is also the blood mage which is the new hero...with flame strike that is very effective against low hp units and banish which can be used on heroes to increase the damage of spells on them... Blood mage's Flame strike can be used with Am's blizzard have a good AOE..You can add spell breakers in there becoz they are immune to magic and you can cast flamestrike and blizzard without anything happening to them.
In general all the new units are being used equally!!
for more info go to

ull have much more fun in FT and btw the neutral heroes that are being used the most are Beast master/ Naga sea witch

www.warcraft.com and check the features of FT

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
keep in mind these are for 2v2 and 3v3

human:
archmage (water elemenatal), riflemen, knights, priest, sorceress.footies early on but go heavy on riflemen once u get like 5 footies.

orc:
Tauren Chieftain (3 shockwave, 2 aura) lots of grunts, catapults, kodos, hh/zerkers.

undead:
dk (i go coil, aura, coil, pact, coil) Dl, lotsa ghouls, lotsa gargs, lotsa necro.

NE:
keeper of the groove (2 entangle, 3 treant), priestess of the booze (2 arrow 3 aura), mass archers with a couple of giants, hunts, and 4 talons.

keep in mind also that these are noob strats that require little microing so it should be ez for a bit.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hehe!!! for NE section, ignore noob_phucker, his strat = ez counter! (sry noob_phucker, but its tru =/)

Jus see my guide for now! ill post better one soon! hehe!!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Phucker is NEVER wrong! I reccommend no set strategies..Just make whatever units you most enjoy making.

NewPosts

New threads