New Staff Positions

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Hey,

We are currently looking for Forum leaders for Warcraft, Starcraft & Diablo. If you have any great ideas for these forums and want to take the initiatve to lift activity then please PM me or post below.

Any candidate will need at least 3 approvals from an reputable BF member or be able to show an established trust on another gaming forum.

DD :heart:

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow settle down there. I don't see you going around posting content and generating activity. Actually, I probably generate more then you because of how much I posted and have much (actually none) less vested interested. Besides, I wasn't being rude or anything. Just felt like your thread deserved a reply.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Wow settle down there. I don't see you going around posting content and generating activity. Actually, I probably generate more then you because of how much I posted and have much (actually none) less vested interested. Besides, I wasn't being rude or anything. Just felt like your thread deserved a reply.
Buddy its been like 3 years and you're still crying I CREATED ACTIVITY AND GOT PEOPLE TO POST.

No one gave a **** when you were admin, and certainly no one gives a **** now.