New Skin

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I've seen that thread, but I like the skin. I just think it could be changed.

Now that option is not on the poll :p

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
This is a small ass skin for my huge ass montior, not to mention the coloring sucks and what not, but thats just me

why did you delete all the old BF skins? Bring em back IMO

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Just another comment about the current skin.

While my entry doesn't step out of the grey area when I normally post because I don't have a massively large signature (I think - well at least compared to Brandon's on my monitor), I noted that it actually does when I read a PM that I've sent because I was in the User CP and PM section since there was the Edit Profile/signature menu box taking more space and therefore forces my entire message and to run off the border due to the signature image that doesn't fit properly. Perhaps fix the "bleeding" issue for the next skin?

- Amantis

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Some skins lag my computer. This is one of them.

I find it fairly hilarious that we need to use JavaScript to get the advertisements to stay into a division, when simple CSS in a container would've sufficed. Scripts do knock down the searchability of a page, especially one that runs on content.

I also find it funny that the below the advertisements is a giant black space, then I realise that the entire design is not liquid. Surely a noisy background would've been best, with no black fades, since everything is in its own container? Then you'd have an excuse to use 90% or something for the content, rather than a a fixed width. It actually looks fairly bad on widescreen.*

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention, for this new skin, when you try to view post on its own (i.e viewing post from ignored member), the dark bluish interface disappears, and all you see is text on the black background with marine and w/e

Is that fixable?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
With what Tronga said in the other thread about the small resolution, I agree. I'm on 1680x1050 resolution and there is ALOT of empty space.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
this one that just came up when i refreshed is probably your best bet so far i recon.. its alright. maybe have one darker skin, this one, an maybe a brighter or warmer colour skin for an option or somethin..