New Skin

Max

Member!
Reaction score
As promised, here it is. It still needs a lot of work, but I figured it's better than what we have at the moment.

Let me know what you think.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wow, I just click on the other thread for the new skin and it changed. :)

Overall I don't care for it, the colors, images, bulkiness, and it's difficult to tell if there are new posts in the different forum sections. I also don't like the top banner, I was hoping for just a side one. :(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
for some reason i felt lost in this interface

this width is annoying imo which was the only reason why i posted here rather then at gamespot

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually like Default better, this alternating colour between each threads... kinda hard to tell which is sticky and which isnt..

Also, you know how we had a button to hide or unhide the forums? (i.e. I hid diablo forums and general gaming cuz im not interested in those) Well we dont have those buttons for this skin... at least I cant find it

edit

oh and well my sig breaks the skin! :eek:

Max

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, I just click on the other thread for the new skin and it changed. :)

Overall I don't care for it, the colors, images, bulkiness, and it's difficult to tell if there are new posts in the different forum sections. I also don't like the top banner, I was hoping for just a side one. :(
Ok, top banner removed.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I actually like Default better, this alternating colour between each threads... kinda hard to tell which is sticky and which isnt..

Also, you know how we had a button to hide or unhide the forums? (i.e. I hid diablo forums and general gaming cuz im not interested in those) Well we dont have those buttons for this skin... at least I cant find it

edit

oh and well my sig breaks the skin! :eek:
Had to edit your signature, sorry. Seems like the CODE box breaks it. I'll have to look into it.

Ntril said:
That's coming back soon. Just waiting on the right image.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
hey you were saying something about elders/ancients reaping some reward....hmm i'd like to know a lil more about that ;D

and to be on topic... i dont care what functions are gone/NA the forum looks 12 times more sex, and that alone will bring some new peeps

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm just hoping there will eventually be a darker color skin or a few alternatives. They can be made by the current admins, shouldn't be difficult.

Also, it looks like too many messenger icons under the avatar screws up the code or maybe something else? Just look at Dark Mistress's posts for an example. And the Staff/Elder/Ancient names are tiny compared to regular members names.

L

Laharl

I currently wish to engage in sexual intercourse with this skin.

With that said, I'm going to my bedroom... honest.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
I feel like BF is trying to eat my posts with this width.

Edit: And the vote button doesn't work on the left side.

Edit2: I liked the one you showed us that was dark green, this is just fairy dust purple :/.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I feel like BF is trying to eat my posts with this width.

Edit: And the vote button doesn't work on the left side.

Edit2: I liked the one you showed us that was dark green, this is just fairy dust purple :/.
Others insisted on blue. But yes, this is a bit purple-y.

I'm not completely happy with it, to be honest. I'm not sure what we're going to do, though. I'm exploring other options.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It sucks IMO, too small, I hate the colors, and it's super laggy on my computer when I scroll down.

-Edit-

And no WC3 account option in profiles? That's fudged up.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
How do I change it back to what it was before.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Oh god where to start.
1) The colors are too bluish purple If you are going to go with colors you need to have the darker areas be a compliment...but not as close to the same color as these two are.
2) the width is terrible
3) the poll on the left doesn't work
4) bring back the arcade
5) maybe a live chat section
6) move google ads to the top so they don't take out the side/along with the poll.
7) we need smilies
8) ban quicksilver
9) Our server is slow :(

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Oh god where to start.
1) The colors are too bluish purple If you are going to go with colors you need to have the darker areas be a compliment...but not as close to the same color as these two are.
2) the width is terrible
3) the poll on the left doesn't work
4) bring back the arcade
5) maybe a live chat section
6) move google ads to the top so they don't take out the side/along with the poll.
7) we need smilies
8) ban quicksilver
9) Our server is slow :(

HAHA, I will have to agree with;