New Skin

Do you like our new, custom designed skin?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Love the skin, but I'm tired of scrolling down and resetting it after every page view. I tried setting BFSkin as my default skin in my profile, but it still doesn't save :(.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Too much like BlizzForums, I think. Also, the banner at the top is ugly.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Love the skin, but I'm tired of scrolling down and resetting it after every page view. I tried setting BFSkin as my default skin in my profile, but it still doesn't save :(.
I have the exact same problem. Well, as much as I love the new skin, I am still very upset that this won't work as my default skin :(.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem. Well, as much as I love the new skin, I am still very upset that this won't work as my default skin :(.
I logged out, cleared my cookies, logged back in, and set the new skin to default. I think it is in "my options" in User CP.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's because you might have set your default skin to one of the ones we removed.

In other words, clear your cookies and log in again.

If that doesn't work, clear your cache and cookies and try again.*

All "E" images fixed except for banner, which I think Nishida is still working on.*

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Doubt it. The primary reason for 1 skin being used is so that we do not have to modify so many skins upon installing hacks and ensuring all of them can be kept up-to-date with vBulletin updates. Also, this makes it look a lot more professional.

BattleForums is no longer BattleEorums on the banner image, too. Just an update.*

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you don't like my work. Maybe you could submit something better for us? =)