Votes: 51 53.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 24 25.0%

• Total voters

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
put it back the way it was x| Its harder to get streight to the shit you want to get to this way...great X|
x42bn6 said:
The decreased functionality is not worth the space saved.
Quoted for truth. The point of a forum is to make and read posts. Why would you make it so much harder to do that for the sake of appearance? You shouldn't sacrifice efficiency for something completely superficial.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree. I did have a test index in the past, just like this..and the majority liked it. Go figure. I may revert most of it back tonight.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really don't see anything at all wrong with it. Actually, I wonder exactly what everyone is talking about. I don't see any extra links.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the skins it doesn't look very good. Also, you can't see who posted where without clicking on the link. Apparently half of our members are lazy.

I'm trying to come up with an 'in between' though.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Are the links becomming smaller if we've been there or what? Whats up with that?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
RoaCh Of DisCord said:
Some of the skins it doesn't look very good. Also, you can't see who posted where without clicking on the link. Apparently half of our members are lazy.

I'm trying to come up with an 'in between' though.
If you could see 'who posted what where' without clicking the link, regardless of how anything else looked or operated, I'd be satisfied. It's just a pain in the ass without the most recently posted thread showing for each section on the index ^_^ That'd be enough of an in-between for me.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
shit, i realized this was from 5 months ago.

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
i voted ya it is nice but i realized it does suck i think we should change it bak.