New hacks etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just want to know if theres ever gona be any new hacks uploaded to mewgood or what. The hacks here are kinda out dated for closed i dont really trust anyother sites.Since cheatlist is gone and this is the only site i go to do to the fact of key loggers and trojans. if you have any other site that i could go to for closed realm hacks that would be apreaiciated

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well there hasn't been anything to release. Since Diablo 2 items selling has become a business there really isn't a good reason to let one loose.

(BTW= I still doubt Flamnin about his bug/dupe I want some proof dude.)

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont want to even talk about that, the instant i said the word dupe,my inbox went full with pms saying, tell me how to dupe

i am not showing anyone and i am not sharing my methods with anyone, soleave me alone!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Mewgood gets updated every couple of days. Read the news updated stuff. He gets alot of emails and usually just adds a select few of the files every week that people send him.

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
flaming cows i dont want to know your secrets i rather figure them out for my self but anyways to get to the point i know mewgoods get new stuff but its all for open bnet and i dont really like open because it bores me i'm just looking for more close bnet hacks because there hasnt been alot realeased in such a long time. the ones that i got are almost useless if i could figure out better ones i would but i dont know how so i guess i got nothing to really complain about
:confused:

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bah, mewgood doesnt get that many e-mail, i think i get most of them cuz people see my e-mail first under the contacts list

silas

Reaction score
Hacks shouldnt be open to public. wtf do u guys just wanna make closed like open???? If u have hacks keep them to yourself and dont trade the duped items. btw can anyone tell me more about packets so i can learn to dupe on my own ;) i cant resist myself guess thats your reason too.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by jtwinak
Mewgood = trogan:mad:
OMFG... there arent many trojans, only one ive seen was the pindle on it :p

and packets are a primitive way to dupe... I know onw of the real dupers out there, (he quit, domnt ask for his name, or how). He told me how and shit, I was one of his "heirs" for d2 when he quit... well anyways he told me, it was pretty complicated, but I forgot now, damnit :p

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude just because mewgood seems legit doesn't mean it is. I got a trojan in a couple of da files, luckyily i know how to deal with em tho, well some anywayz

Status
Not open for further replies.