New Cube Dupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i lost all my accounts on east and i just started to play again today, can anyone spare some items for me?

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For a dupe to work I guess the first thing you have to know is what the server will tolerate and what it will not. Obviously when all you people are getting C/I you are doing something that will never bring you further with this dupe. Its like someone would put one drop of urin in your water or piss his bladder off in it, you still dont want to drink it...

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have tried a few things with noodles idea the day the cube exploit came out.but no luck.but.....there were ppl who have gotten 2 of a certain item i heard it was boots,but i got a idea with that.i needa find out who though

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Info from the ebay-dupe:

"Diablo 2 Dupe Program / No Method New+Working:

*The new Dupe Program has been released, and this is the place to get it! This program is not in any way a method, and works for all realms in closed BattleNet! Stop buying useless lag methods that do not work, this will work for you 100% satisfaction guaranteed!*

Info:

-The new program will enable you to dupe ANY item in ANY realm in closed BattleNet in under 35 seconds!-

-You are not in any way shape or form buying a useless method, or other non-working modules that others are selling!-

-This program will not get your account banned, have not been patched, and have absolutely no back-door trojans!-

-This is the program that most Diablo 2 item sellers use to mass dupe their items and make loads of money!-

-If you purchase the program and it does not work, I offer a full refund to ANY customer!-

-After it has been purchased, it will be delivered within 40 minutes of my notification of the payment, or it's FREE!-

Any questions?

AIM: Podeway3

E-Mail: D2eLink@hotmail.com

*Don't feel like waiting for the bidding to end? Message me on AIM or E-Mail with your request and I can deliver you the program right away!*

-Order now and receive the new Mephisto Bot and Trade Hack absolutely free!-

*Disclaimer*
By bidding on the items in this auction, you, the buyer, are acknowledging that all items remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment and Battle.net, and that you are paying for the sellers' time in acquiring these items and for the transaction of these items. Once the transaction of these items has taken place, you relieve the seller of all responsibility. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can not understand how this is possible...It must be a scam of some sort...What do you people think? Btw, on europe today I saw someone selling bugged arky 1.08 for 4x3/20/20 so something is off the track here...

dark_barbarianz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is anyone having any luck on this or good progress?
i am still trying to find out ive used packets and packet sniffers but just cant find anything out :(
i cant believe how hard something can be on a GAME :confused:

S

SpecialDude1

LoL, im a lil new to this stuff just registered and read all ur posts but i did something related to this on open with an old jemmela hero editor like a year ago cause i was making it so my person had like 10 cubes then i tried putting 1 item in the cube and it was in every single cube if i dropped a cube it would drop that item for all cubes but if there was a way to drop them all at the same time with that item in it like having 2 mouses or something then yea u could dupe but u still gotta think about how to get more than 1 cube in the first place lol. i know this is really stupid but apparently u r all out of ideas. btw im reading a book on computed programing so when i finish it and get a lil good at it i might be able to do something usefull rather than sit in this forum and moan about how no1 can figure it out like all u guys. Unfortunatly by the time i get good at it they may have it patched or something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.