New Anime Forum!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Battleforums now has it's own Anime Forum! Discuss your favorite anime series, movies, OST's, and more! There is, however, no discussion of torrents or illegal downloading of anime whatsoever. Please keep links out of the forums!

If you'd like to visit the forum and post about your favorite anime then click here. Enjoy. :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
good for all you nerds who begged and pleaded...

ive seen DBZ posted more time than ever needed

Magikarp

Reaction score
I LOLed when I saw that they chose Wing as moderator. Then again, maybe he'll be a good one.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Leviathan said:
I LOLed when I saw that they chose Wing as moderator. Then again, maybe he'll be a good one.
The forum is too new for me to be able to make a good selection. I wanted someone who was already a staff member and actively checked that forum to moderate it. I'm not putting anyone new up in there until I know what that forum is going to do. The forum and it's moderator is on a trial basis.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
pft these fools wont rust me with importatn sections

Magikarp

Reaction score
jd-inflames said:
The forum is too new for me to be able to make a good selection. I wanted someone who was already a staff member and actively checked that forum to moderate it. I'm not putting anyone new up in there until I know what that forum is going to do. The forum and it's moderator is on a trial basis.
It was just funny because people point out that glowpole shouldn't moderate because he has literacy issues, then Wing is appointed a few days later. But I understand your reasons, I wasn't sure if he was going to be a permaneant moderator or what. Still, Wing seems sincere about anime, so maybe I'll have my foot in my mouth when he spikes up activity.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I honestly thought I'de be the mod of that, then have to tell JD or roach or something that I didn't want to be the mod of that forum cause I'de hardly check/post in it.

Glad I didn't have to go through all that.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm glad we have it, it'll give me somewhere else top post other then the General Forums! Hopefully I can watch anime that's suggested by bigger fans them me there as well. :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
pft i doubt i can think of anything to spice it up :( all i know is im just gonna mod for real unlike the 2 sections i have