Need free CD-Keys website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I know that in the new rules, we cannot trade or give CD-Keys. However, someone CAN give me a link where they are free. If you have one, please make sure that they work on Battle.net and on Starcraft. Don't make me stupid answers like "Go buy it by yourself". I only want a link. Thanks a lot.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go buy it youself ;)

But seriously, wouldnt a website with keys already be useless? Considering people have went there and gotten the keys for themselves, they wouldnt work for you.(If those people use them reguraly)

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Yes you do.

Option #1:
Go to bestbuy and grab a SC (not BW) box. Go into a bathroom stall, and open it up. Write down the CD-Key and leave.

Option #2:
You just work to earn $10, then buy SC.

Option #3
You ask Archn (or trade with him) for his cd-keys. Oh wait, he's banned and a fag. He's probably pissed off, so he wouldn't give you any CD-Keys.

nickolay2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ASking for a free CD key is like going into mcdonalds and asking for a free double cheese burger.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
its not better than nothing. nothing is better cause having that just makes him sink lower and lower into the "noobie" side of the force.

deathdealer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizard_Dragon
is probably some fa.g who never been outside in his life and probably is poor and scared of people outside

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
and you, deathdealer are a very low posted person who just flamed. good for you!

blizard_dragon, if ya want cdkeys, steal them from people who yo uknow have them, trade for them, buy them, steal them from stores, or just use a cdkey generator with keydrone.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rune_warrior
and you, deathdealer are a very low posted person who just flamed. good for you!

blizard_dragon, if ya want cdkeys, steal them from people who yo uknow have them, trade for them, buy them, steal them from stores, or just use a cdkey generator with keydrone.
I already have a cdkey generator, but it dont work on B.net. What's a keydrone?

EDIT-Uh by the way, Deathdealer, I think you're the noob who don't know how to make a signture and avatar DUH! (It's even written under your name, "Total newbie".)

Archn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you honestly can't afford $10, I feel completely sorry for you and pray that you earn some money. Anyone could earn $10 if they wanted to. I have donated over $26 to people in Taco Bell who cannot afford food. I donated $13 (all the $1's I had) to my church for their Halloween party. $10 can't make or break. So why not donate to you, you say? Because every time I donate a key, it's banned. When I trade a key, it usually is not banned. Also, I usually tell guys shiit outta luck, and help the hot girls out (who I can actually see) instead. Sexist? Hell ya, but you should see the girls down at work!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ok to much flame flame me close close

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.