Nagalisk Calling

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Think of this RPG as something along the lines of Universal Disturbance + Halo.

STORY:

BEGINNINGS​
The year is 2056. Aliens called Nagalisk have started an assault on Human colony worlds, looking for slaves. A nation of radical-xenobiologists have joined them and aided them, having been promised safety. All the armies and nations of the Human race have joined together in hopes of defeating this new threat that seemingly knows of everything that the Humans have been doing. However, all the Humans can do is hold back the inevitable destruction of the Human race as we know it.

A NEW WARRIOR​
In hopes of defeating this threat, a top-secret, publicly unrecognized and denied-of project has begun. Codenamed "DREAM MAKER", this project employs biologically/cybernetically enhanced, genetically manipulated, psychologically and physically trained supersoldiers abducted and cloned from the greatest soldiers. The project's head, Commander Joeseph "Haymaker" Geans has personally trained each and everyone of this small, yet powerful battle unit. This project began with 100 trainees. 39 survived the beginning. Another 22 died of aftereffects. Now, only 17 remain. This team consisting of four (4) squads of 4 each is headed by the young Squad Leader, Leo "Psycho" Ervis.

CHARACTER SHEET​
Name:

Type (Pure or Clone):

Specialty (explained below):

Height:

Weight:

Equipment (Must match specialty):

History:

NOTES: We need to have at least 4 Clones.

Team Leaders will be chosen by how good of an RPer they are, and whether or not their character fits the role.

Specialties are: Rifleman, Automatic Rifleman (AKA Gunner), Sniper, Demolitions Expert, Weapons Expert, Covert Operator

Weapons: You can make your own, just don't make them overpowering, etc. Remember, this is only 52 years in the future. However, you can have a PROTOTYPE laser/beam weapon.

MY CHARACTER​
Name: Leo "Psycho" Ervis

Type: Pure

Specialty: Rifleman

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 128 LBS

Equipment: AR-78 Assault Rifle with scope, laser sight, optional silencer. Compatible with standard 5.56 mm rounds and .50 cal sniper rounds. Leo's personal model is more compact, slightly quieter, comes with a stabilizer (sp?) to reduce recoil, and has a 40 mm M258 grenade launcher.

Modified Battle Armor (issued to all trainees of the DREAM MAKER project). This armor has been modified and given integrated night/thermal sensors, thermal shielding, a ceramic/depleted uranium armor upgrade for more protection, an under-armor layer of crystal for data/AI storage, thought-readers and servos so as to improve the already improved reaction times and speed of the trainees.

6 HE Grenades

6 Flashbangs

6 Chaff Grenades

Extra Ammo

Rations (enough for 168 Earth hours, equal to one week)

Self-Destruct Kit (Issued to all trainees. for Self-Destruction of suit and trainee, because they cannot be captured by the enemy)

History: Leo doesn't remember any of his family. He does have dreams about a tall, slender woman. He suspects she is his mother. He was inducted (or rather abducted) into this program at age 5, only a year after the first attacks by the Nagalisk. He has worked hard and trained even harder. However, he is most proud of the fact that he looked after EVERYONE on the Team, as they are know, even though he is taciturn, and talks little. That's how he got to his position of Squad Leader.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, THERE IS ENOUGH SPACE FOR EXACTLY 16 OTHER PEOPLE. IF ALL 16 SPOTS ARE NOT FILLED, I WILL LEAVE FILL THEM WITH NPC CHARACTERS, WHICH I WILL ASSIGN TO OTHER PLAYERS. IN THE EVENT THAT SOMEONE WISHES TO JOIN AFTER THIS RPG IS ALREADY STARTED AND HAS HAD A MINIMUM OF 20 POSTS REGARDING IN-GAME PLAY, THEN HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO PLAY AS ONE OF THE NPCs.

[RPG Begins]

0600 Hours, Somewhere deep underground on a large asteroid...

*The lights suddenly turn on and a robotic voice blares over the intercom.*

Intercom: All personnel, awake and head to mess hall for breakfast. DREAM MAKER Trainees, please go straight to the Command Room. I repeat, all personnel, awake and head to mess hall for breakfast. DREAM MAKER Trainees, please go straight to the Command Room.

Level C, Section 12, Room 128...

*Rustling is heard. laying on the bed is a person stretching and yawning. He throws back the covers and sits down on his bed for a few seconds. He then gets up, goes to a locker, puts his hand on the pad, waits a few seconds, and opens up said locker. He pulls out a neat, clean, just washed black and red uniform. On it is a little tag that says "PFC Leo Ervis, SL", which dignifies him as Private First Class Leo Ervis, Squad Leader. He walks through a door into a bathroom, and hangs up the uniform. He brushes his teeth, combs his long, parted blonde hair, washes his face, dries off, takes a piss, and dresses. He leaves the bathroom and heads out into the hall. He walks up to the adjoining room, where the rest of the Team bunks and bangs hard.*

Leo: *Thinks to self* They'd better wake quickly...

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Name: Kalim Severis

Specialty: Sniper

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 121 lbs.

Equipment: Barret M99A Sniper Rifle w/ silencer. Uses 12.7x99 mm rounds. Single shot rotating bolt action.

Light Battle Armor. Offers minimal protection, but is extremely light to allow quick movement and additional flexibility.

Damascus Knife used for close combat

Extra ammo

Rations (5 days)

Self-Destruct Device

History: Taken from his parents at the age of 3, he does not remember anything of his parents. During his training he showed amazing accuracy at firing at targets 1,500 yards away. He immediately was taken into Sniper training. He views his teammates as the family he never had, although he denies caring for any of them.

[RPG]

*Kalim wakes up to the banging on the door*

Kalim: Oh ****, I'd better get dressed.

*He opens up his locker and finds a neat and pressed uniform sitting in his locker and picked it up*

*Kalim runs to the door and opens it to find Leo standing there*

Kalim: Oh... ummm.... Nice to see you Sir. No time to talk I have to get dressed.

*Kalim runs into the bathroom, splashed water on his face, brushed his teeth quicly, ran his fingers across his hair to straiten it up and then put on his uniform. *

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Strange...

*Leo uses he key card and opens the door. He walks into the 'Men's' section and yells.*

Leo: DREAM MAKER Squad Trainees, WAKE UP! Get dressed and ready, and then line up outside this room! We are to report to the Command Room ASAP! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
( THis is my first time so take it easy on meh guys)

Name:Ryutaro"Rage"Thompson

Type:pure

Specialty:Demolition

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 125 lbs.

Equipment:packs of C4 and Bomb Defuse Kit, a Desert Eagle .50 for anyone who trys to tamper with his Baby(Bombs), has medium Armor.Pack of cigars.Self-Destruct Kit.

History: His parents died Both served the army and died trying to save it.He was only 4. A japanese famliy found him with his fathers Dog tag and were raised by them( there for the japanese name).He has a history for talking back at his commading officers, and very shot tempered.

[RPG]

Leo:We are to report to the Command Room ASAP! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

Ryu Thinking*:Damn not this again i hate waking up to hear this guys voice all the damn time

*Ryu gets up burshes his teeth puts on his cloths from his locker and takes a look at his Fade and says*.
Ryu: eehh looks fine.

**Ryu stands in line and says**
Ryu:Ryutaro Thompson reporting for Duty.SIR!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Good to see you up... and I don't care if you hate hearing my voice every morning. Learn to deal with it, because you'll hear it on the battlefield too.

Ryu: Huh?!

Leo: Remember, we are specially trained.

Ryu: Oh yeah... forgot about that...

*Leo turns back to the room and shouts again.*

Leo: WAKE UP OR I SHALL INITIATE THE MENTAL ALARM!

Kalim *thinks to self*: Oh sh*t...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: To tell you the truth, I have absolutely no idea. Everything's kept on a need-to-know basis, and apparently, I don't need to know. This meeting is apparently an emergency, because we have training scheduled right about now.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: I don't know... we'd need a secure environment, not in space because the bomb implodes, correct?... *Sighs* Maybe to-

*An explosion rocks the base. Alarms go off, and soldiers are seen scrambling from everywhere. The rest of the DREAM MAKER trainees waken. Leo stands, looking into space.*

Kalim: !!! The hell?!

Ryu: Sh*t!

Leo: Mobilize. Let's find the Commander. Oh, and grab some weapons... the Nagalisk are calling.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Ryu: Sir! yes SIR!

Ryutaro runs and grabs his weapons and Equipment aswell as kalin does the same.....

Ryu: LEO LOOK OUT!!!

**BOOM**

**Smoke every where**

Ryu: Sh!t theres an air leak EVERY ONE HOLD ON!!!! SIR ARE YOU OK!!!KALIM U THERE???!!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: *Coughs* I'm okay... find Kalim. I'll be in my room! I need to get some stuff!

*Leo heads away into his room and grabs his weapons and equipment.*

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Ryu: Kaaaaaliiiim!

**BOOM**

Ryu thinks**: shit i cant leave him but if i stay and dont defend people will die!

Ryu: KaaaaLiiiim!

Kalim:**cough** iam here ryu my leg ohh god!.....wheres leo?!? hes ok?

Ryu: yea hes fine hes getting his stuff come on ill help you to the nurse....

Kalim: yea thanx

**Ryu helps Kalim into the nurses office and runs to Leo's room**

Ryu: Kalims ok hes just a lil hurt the rest of the team is on there way Sir....

** The teams come's and Ryu and the rest of the team line up**

All: SIR!! DREAM MAKER Squad Trainees READY FOR DUTY SIR!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Everyone, move to the Mess Hall now! I want to see you people in combat! Team Leaders, help them out, but don't give orders yet! We don't know what the hell the Nagalisks are carrying right now!

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
All: SIR YES SIR!

** Every one moves out to the mess hall**

** At the mess hall**

**Shots are being fired and explosions are being heard from the out side**

Ryu: Sir WTF is going on WE must fight back we are going to DIE!!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry about this, but I'd like ro ask for everyone to cease posting in-character actions for a while. We need more people to join this RPG before we can begin again (I don't feel like disigning 14 characters...). As of today, for the next 2 weeks, I want only Character creation posts made in this RPG. This means that all posts regarding the actual play of this RPG needs to cease. Sorry, but like I said, I don't want to design 14 Characters for play, nor do I want 14 Characters controlled by three people. I'd also like to see some more posts in Kingdom of Evers'ilance (I want to see if we can get 1000 posts...)

Axxaer

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Elvar Thurien

Specialty: Spy/Assassin

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 117 LBS

Equipment: 5 poisoned throwing knives, silenced Psylite handgun (upon entering the targets body releases powerful chemicals which paralyse them for up to 5 hourse depending on their size) with 12 bullets, WDC - wrist-mounted digital computer (radar, internet, etc.), two small double-blade daggers (like much smaller versions of the weapons the Demon Hunter has in WC3) for close combat.

Chameleon Suit. Offers almost no actual protection but allows for very swift, agile movement and helps the wearer blend in with their surroundings. Covers head and face to hide Elvar's disfiguring scars.

3 Small EMP kits for disabling some electronic based systems.

Rations (6 days).

Self-Destruct Kit.

Small jar of various coloured pills which he refuses to reveal what they are for.

History: Elvar's home was destroyed and his parents killed when he was only 3. He and his 6 year old brother, Uyull, managed to live on the harsh streets for five long years and it is this experience from which Elvar draws his great skills at hiding and killing silently. At 8 both Elvar and his brother were kidnapped and Elvar was put into this program. He still does not know what happened to Uyull. He is now in one of the "DREAM MAKER" under the command of Leo Ervis.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: W00t. That makes 4 of us. As soon as one more person joins, I'll assign Team Leaders and open this RPG for play again.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
'ey Final

Name: Simon Codop

Specialty: Stealth and Big Guns

Height: 6'11

Weight: 130 lbs

Equipment: Cloaking Device, Minigun, SADAR (rocket launcher)

History: Simon is a new recruit but hes worked with a special forces unit for 8 years. he specializes in fast and very painful deaths to his enemies and delights to see them in peices. He is an orphan and was taken in by Admiral James Codop and thus named his son. Simon is a very stealthy hit-and0run kind of guy and he's been valued by the good Admiral for 12 years.

[RPG]

Simon wakes up and swears under his breath.

Simon: ahh come on! Dad will hear about this!

He gets out of bed quickly dressed in his uniform and straps on a strange looking belt and puts a Kelvar vest on. he picks up his minigun and SADAR and heads down the hall and bumps into Leo.
He immediantly snaps a salute.

Simon: REPORTING SIR!

Leo: at ease Corpiral Codop. you don't want to strain yourself on your fisrt day.

Simon: i can't wait to blow something up!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Thanks for saving another RPG, Sage. Let's get this things started.

This RPG is now open for In-Character posts again.

BoT:

Leo: Aight, Ryu, take Alpha team. Codop, lead Bravo. Elva, you get Charlie, and Kalim, take Delta. Alright people, let's move!

*Leo becks himself up against the wall, peeks around the corner into the mess hall and sees Nagalisk space troops blasting away. off to the right, behind upturned tables, are a small group of Marines returing fire.*

Leo: Here's the plan: Get to the rest of the Marines on the right side of Hall. I don't care how, just don't take too long. *Switchs AR-78 to full auto, sets laser on, loads gun.* I'll provide cover. MOVE!

*Leo swings out and unloads a burst into the room. The Nagalisk space ops take some fire and lose one. The rest activate their sheilding systems and are realtively unharmed.*

Leo: Damn! GO GO GO!

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
*Kalim spots a few soldiers backed up against a nearby wall*

Kalim (screaming against the bullets and explosions): Move out to the cover of the tables guys, we'll move from there

*Kalim goes on point and goes behind a series of tables for cover*

*metal shards fly as a nearby table blows up and a few Nagalisk pop out of the smoke 30 ft. away*

Kalim: ... ****
Kalim (thinking): ack... I'm not equipped to handle this kind of combat

*the guys shoot a hail of bullets that shreds one of the Nagalisk*

*Kalim spots one of the Nagalisk trying to flank the left and he pulls out his Barret and shoots it on the head a couple of times*

*A stream of Nagalisk come out from behind the smoke and attacks*

Kalim: Run to the hall!!!

*Kalim hobbles behind the rest of the guys, his leg still in pain*