Nagalisk Calling

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Ugh... damn. Half the text isn't appearing on this comp so I can't help out right now... I'll try something later. You guys keep up the story, and I'll try reading some more later on.

EDIT: Good, I can see all the text. Um... we'll need to do a crapload of editing, people... we're still on the goddamn dropship, remember? Headed towards the Battleship in Distress? Everyone that posted after Rick's intro needs to be edited.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: holy shat the Simon beatup is still there. im too lazy to edit so exclude my last post. Simon will have to be cloned later.

Simon: this ship is stuffy.

Leo: relax we are almost there

Simon starts to rock on his heels fingering his minigun.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Nah, we're not going to start things up. We'll need a mod to edit the posts though...

BoT:

Leo: Alright here's the problem. We've got a Nagalisk Corvette atempting BAC-

Rick: What?

Leo: Board and Comandeer. Basically, they're going to try and jack the ship. This is a good thing. It'll give us time. They're not trying to destroy the ship. This could also be our lucky break.

Sam: How?

Leo: We've never captured a live Nagalisk ship. Alpha team, you'll head into the Corvette when it attempts to dock with the Tokyo. Bravo, cover the Mess Hall. Charlie, reinforce the ship's bridge. Delta, you're with me.

Ryu: Why doesn't she self-destruct?

Leo: Because she can get help. And because she's carrying info vital to the war. Self-destruction is her last line of defense, but it's also a problem.

Ryu: How?

Leo: We'll be on the Tokyo when she goes bang.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: so im in Beta... This sounds like fun! Hey Leo are we gunna jack the Nagalisk ship? *begins to woop in delight and then straps on his trademarked head set and listens to some music* im gunna blow 'em to hell

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I don't think that fun is related to our job in any way. You get lucky if you stay alive, son. My advice don't be a hero, all you get will be your brains on the wall along with the brains of the rest of your team you were supposed to cover. I seen Nagalisk armor taking a direct hit from a rocket launcher and surviving enough for him to kill his murderer. Would be a pity if you die just because you wanted to have fun.[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: ha but they havent seen my SADAR, i blew its sheilds to peices and took it out with my minigun. Besides i like refering to my job as fun. BECAUSE IT IS FUN!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Yuri... go with Elva. Alright then people... if we're all nice and ready, let's pull this crazy s*** off.

*The gigantic Battleship Tokyo looms before the dropship, making it look minature. All seems quiet and normal so far, until...*

Kate: Leo, I've got a heat wave signature on therm scans. Looks big. And hot. Enough to cut thotugh a foot of battleship armor.

Leo: Heat blade.

*A bright bluish-white line appears in space, and slices into the Tokyo. It cuts a small circle into the hull. People can be seen getting vented out into the airless vacuum of space. Their bodies distort and mutate, bombarded by unseen cosmic rays and torn apart by the pressure.*

Leo: They've cut into the hull... boarding haas begun.

*Leo shifts the dropship towards the Tokyo and slams the accelerator, streaking towards the battleship. As it flies into a close pattern to the Nagalisk Corvette, Leo slows and cuts power.*

Leo: Change of plans! Alpha team, launch!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red](who's elva? Am i in the Alpha team or not?)[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: beta team...??? where are my troops!?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Igor: Sir, i recommend you to initiate the opertaion already, Sir. If we wait any longer ship might leave te area.[/glow]

Lord Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lordtim.proboards25.com
Rick: He's right, but we have to organize this... this is the first time any human has gone on a Nagalisk ship, we don't know whats up there.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Elva is Axxaer's character, but if Axxaer doesn't post soon, Elva will be given to someone else or killed off... for now, Kuzmich, you'll take control of him. His character's on page 1 I think. Elva's Charlie team leader, BTW.

BoT:

*The dropship drifts closer to the Nagalisk Corvette.*

Leo: Alpha Team Leader your team disignation is Alpha or A. Team Leader, your personal designation is A-01 or Alpha 1. Assign the rest of your team their designations. You know the system.

Ryu: Roger Squad Leader.

Leo: Everyone else, listen up. Bravo is Bravo or B, CHarlie is Charlie or C, and Delta is Delta or D.

Rick: Wow. It's so complex...

Leo: Isn't it, Schwartz? Must be pretty hard for your brain to comprehend...

Rick: Hey!

Leo: All team leaders are to have designation number of 01. Team Leaders, designate your own men.

Kate: And woman.

Leo: Alpha One get your Demo Operator to blow a hole in that thing so we can continue. If you don't have one, Codop will have to do.