My reps

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I think you should continue with the tank strategy, but be ready to get FMs should the need arise. The undead or in fact any race or player seem to suffer if they are forced to make too many choices and can't find a way to cut them out of the situation. Cause as you and I know, there is more than one way to win the battle besides micro.

As for knights dying too fast, they are only useful as better footman you can say - minus the effects of Defend. Even with 5-11 armor, they still fall like flies because of thier low HP count and no special ability to make them worthwhile. Like with Aboms, you can eat corpses to heal them and rob enemies of regeneration powers. Or bears you can switch them out and cast rejuv and go abck into the heart of battle. Tauren have thier pulverize which can waste units quite effectively.

The only reason knights were needed is so you can use Normal damage against CF mediums, and they would have to get by them to web the Grys. And Grys have magic damage which destroys aboms and stats and does a chunk of damage to low HP heroes like the Lich.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
So far I only used knights vs fiends with the silly rule - fiends = not even 1 griff. It's all about control. Ok I still add 2 knights for ground support but always go gryphs. If I kill with foots in the beginning and later with gryphs he cannot heal them so fast. He runs out of fiends and that's where he's gg. Fiends are not a reason not to use fms. But one game I couldn't kill the altar, he had panda lvl 5 that I nuked every time but in the end I let him build units because I didn't have smth to ground his base and to go straight into the base. Also vs one newb, he built 2 Bone Yards, I got hawks and tanks, killed his few wyrms, mmmm nice feed, he switched to aboms and even banshees (prolly trying to possess). But I had gryphs and hawks with cloud, 1-2 knights , and banshee cannot possess air, I totally raped him in the base, I didn't lose other than 1-2 units. While in the past when I went mass knights, he got several banshees - possess and I lose. Now my last 3-4 games vs ud are all wins. It's the mixture - gryphs, few knights, tanks even fm - that combo of units is owning, as it stops everything.

Btw are you making fun of apm again? xD You should be making fun of those with low apm, not those with high. I repeat that there is no way you can get so high apm for a long game by just building select. And that it shows a lot of unit or unit group controls. I select like crazy, pro players probably you can't even see their fingers on one button, they are doing it very fast. While someone 80 apm merely lacks micro managment because there is no way you will be able to save anything if you don't use hotkeys. I even use add or remove from selecton, regroup many times, etc. And apm shows that a plyer has learnt to control units& the game to some extent.

Orc had 185 apm, I had 174; undead had 88, I had 172. Some other games, if they make me angry I play like crazy and get 200-210 apm.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wasn't making fun of APM, I was just wondering. You shouldnt have to be so defensive over my curiousity. But I think from seeing 88 and the replay, it was obvious the UD deserved it and lost.

Argh, I dislike banshees with a passion. AMS makes nuking heroes harder and Curse pretty much adds 33% life to thier units. Possession just annoys me. When my raiders aren't possessed, I can stop the channel easy (nets break it). But there are times where I can't do air or my raiders do get killed or locked in possess. And I am in trouble at that juncture. But then again, you have Gryphons - and they have more HP and a little better damage output than that of Wind Riders, so they are able to take a beating more effectively. I don't exactly have that luxury, even if I was to handle my Wyverns cautiously.

Then again, Theroy has seen first hand what I am capable of with Wind Riders. We won a game because of them (Orc NE mirror but enemy was massing hunts grunts and didn't get bats till I removed thier heroes and most of thier units).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah, I am not sure wind riders are soo good with human in 2v2. We lost the games because we didn't organize the strats. I saw hu massing casters, not rifles, I don't like the latter as I said. If I were aa, I'd go fms or tanks with the casters. You can try winds but you need many of them, as well as know what to target - e.g fiends. I would go rifles only vs hunts massers and only if the game ends fast. In late game rifles are useless s*1t.

Lately I agreed to play some public 2vs2 only with good players and while I was obsing one, I laughed when the hu said to the others about his elf mate with dryads - 'what did my ally target because I didn't see him killing anything' xD That's about targeting, there were dests but were left alive.

Meanwhile, another owned ud!! I lost from hu but this is like 5th win vs ud in a row. This time he was much more skilled that the previous replay. Apms: 184 by him, 161 by me:\

Anything to say huh ?? ;> it's ud on gnoll wood... Finally my losses are not from newbs and I don't let noob uds win, seemingly even more skilled uds. Now that's a balance for me, to lose from my skill or more and to win vs less skilled even if ud, not anymore ud matching = GG me. That rly matters, coz so far when I allow noob losses, no wonder I get such stats.

I just lost a game vs ud from a NOOB. I was owning him all the time when in the end he cj-ed my injured heroes. Only coz of that... I was winning that too. It's official - this start rules.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
U havent seen the game vs ud. Anyway check this endless game xD

Mass Teleport and Tornado vs Metamorphosis, such games with ulti are awesome.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That game vs the elf is the funniest **** I have ever seen. You were on the ropes until you scored level 6. Then you did something smart by moving peasents to thier base. And bombing it with your spare morts until you fried his factories and his main.

Here are some solo replays of my own to share. They are all against undead, one is as a Orc.

vsSoloPlay was an interesting long game. I sucked a bit at microing, but I was able to hold on to his wyrm attacks with such few men. Plus, he was just hero focus firing, and didnt carry dust to deal with my warden. But I ended up getting a 10 Warden and a 6 Kotg. I couldnt really attack him dead on because of the tower count at his base. The only thing I regret that game was I should have been paying attention ot the bears a little more and carried Staffs.

vsHammer_fx was a little more short. But it was still hard as hell. He didn't go fiends so he went ghouls and gargs. and later aboms. The gargs were a pain in the ass to control and I ended up losing dryad after archer after dryad. But I managed to perservere for the win. Good thing I started attacking his expos.

Finally, vsallmighty I kept there as a joke. He went the most retarded strat, ghouls and dl with sleep. He didn;'t really sleep to well and I sacked his Tomb on the first shot. Then in the second attack, I thought where he could be (At the Goblin Shop trying to get items or kill the creep), so I go there and he attacks me. My Shadow Cloak saves me and he starts *****ing like a retard, calling me asian and a hacker. It was great :D. Now he is going to report me to B.net (like that is going to happen).

I would appreciate you watch them please.

Attachments

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I checked his apm, Ok I don't judge only by apm but he really was a newb, I just allowed someone like that to almost own me TT.. . The most hilarious thing must have been tp from one side of the exe with Mass T to the other with scroll xD

I'll tell you smth: for some reason it is boring for me to watch orc vs any races. As well as ud mirror. But I love watching hu games vs other 3 races as well as elf vs all races! Mb coz NE is my 2nd fav race that I play in public for 2v2 and still own but suck too much for solo.

• turn off frost arrow vs creeps; use staff of pres. One of the reasons I sometimes play elf is the staff switching. I should show some elf games but only if good games.

Hehe you played them well but as I said, use staff to save more units., especialy the game vs ud on Ts.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah I need to realize how many lives that Staff can save. In a later game I played against Orc, I did do that, but I had only one staff. At one point the BM tried to kill DH. At last second, I gave the staff to KOTG and got DH out with 12 HP left. He didn't really kill anything except liek 2 hunts (which were stuck and he had used dust before the battle started). I like staffs like that, especially the Sanctuary one. But I often forget I have them and don't end up using them properly.

In one custom campaign I play, Wanderers of Sorceria. I often use Sanctuary during the Jin levels, especially in Book 5 when the AI gets buffed and the hero/units get whacked. Especially during this one base. It does what you do, casters, breakers, elven footmen (575 HP, medium armor do about 40 damage). And it becomes essential to get stuff like my knights and hawk riders out when necessary, especially the Archmage at this base (has all spells, except a Stampede of shockwaves instead of Mass Teleport).

The funny thing about allmighty is, he was level 26 solo and 410:400. Yet he lost to a person who rarely does Solo, but has some potential for it. Also he accuses me of hacking with like zero proof, except his own sore loserness. If I find him again, I will show him no mercy once more and piss him off.

I hit a slump with NE recently, so now I am 10-9 (rats). The problem lies vs Hu and NE, ironically the two races you have almost zero trouble with. I don't really know how to deal with those well as Elf. I know from experimentation some pros in mirror go DH or Beast, archers, then tech for Naga and Dryads. I lost 3 times to that. One game I tried it myself but he kept pinning me down and I eventually did a bad tp that cost me the game (one of the 3). And later, I lose more to humans because I just can't handle some of the T1 units. However, it is not the foots that bother me vs hu, its the rifles, and breakers depending on my unit setup. Everything else about HU is pretty simple to defeat, even knights and casters. However, I only lost once as Orc (in a mirror, which is something I need to improve on) and besides that, I have won just about every game as Orc. Both races I am undefeated vs UD.

Then again MS, you don't play Orc at all. If you were as interested in it as I am, then you would see it from a different light.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Also gj with the LT game. And for the 3rd: the chat was ****ing hilarious, hahaha what a racist. Now I learnt that I shouldn't chat too much after a loss from a noob coz it looks funny when seen laterally/by someone else. Usually I only let those who won with luck or smth lame not with micro they are noobs, but I can sum it up in one sentence than chat too much, unlike this guy. And that one was so racist, I never talk about someone's country or race, just s.o's noob skill. Btw one game I was pissed off to lose from a n00b ud when I owned all his 5 wyrms losing just 1-2 hawks. It was coz he destroyed my exe with meat wagons.

Yeah well, I've played some orc games but I like with elf the most after hu, coz it has similarities - naga, staff, etc. Then ud coz I feel the same vs hu when ud is vs me... And I found with orc the least interesting. It's just me there are humans who play orc 2nd or ud 2nd and ofc - elf 2nd. I am not even sure I can do that well with elf like you did ^^

It's a pity I play mostly one race and still... suck. Every hu's 2nd worst match is usually elf. Though let me show u my % (I always thought I'm best vs Hu but..) Nah it's very relative coz these % depend on how many matches you've had vs each race. Anyway:

Hu vs Orc: 70.70 % Wins: 29 Losses: 12
Hu vs Hu: 52.40 % Wins: 11 Losses: 10
Hu vs Elf: 50.00 % Wins: 18 Losses: 18
Hu vs Ud: 29.00 % Wins: 9 Losses: 22

TT... Don't wonder I lose from noob uds... and I wouldn't lose from good orc or elf players, or hu players.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You have seen me use Naga with Orc in a few games, it is still a decent decision. But you could slow and disable just as bad as she can with either a TC or a SH. Hell remember Win 9 how I went Alchem? He ended getting a higher level than my BM that game. Mostly because I had Acid Bomb to fry the armor of thier units, and I didn't want to go Rage. I almost had Transmute if those bastards stayed and I prevented my Alchem from being surrounded so easily.

As for allmighty, he was just a noob who suffered from decay of skill and lost to a more fresh opponent. I told him: I am not Asian (I am Canadian, and my dad's side is Portuguese, mom's is British) and the fact he plain sucked. Come on! He didn't even TRY to use sleep and surround my guys. Hell, he had the opportunity to kill my TC, but went for my FS who had a Cloak of Shadows. Plus, I was making Raiders, so I could **** up his ghouls easily. All his excuses were based off racial remarks and the assumption that I hacked and I was
Japanese. Hell, the best part is when he tells me to Shut the **** up, calls me a nip and he says I cannot speak, even though I was the only one in that making sense. And I am still able to go on Bnet games regardless.

Blizzard doesn't care about other people's assumption. Hence why I said "Who are they going to believe? A sore loser or thier own warden system". Hell one time in Matrix Sidelines D for SC, a kid reported me because I called him a ****ing slacker because he wasn't holding up his keep. Too many people whine and complain about possible hackers and crybabies that they pretty much snuff it out. But even so, it is still hilarious watching them cry and ***** about losing over a lucky guess. I even told him I predicted where he was going, so I could CJ him.

Although flawed, the Warden system is the only proof they have against me. If I was hacking, it would have picked up on what I did and banned me almost instantly. But that is the flaw of it as well, they rely too much on it. Plus, there are still people who use drophack and scroll locks, and are able to get away with it. And Sony released technology allowing you to bypass it.

The only reason my username is Okamizu is because it was a name my friend's GF made for me, although spelt wrong (2 Os not 1). Ookami is wolf and Mizu is water (Cancer's element). I use it as character names in some RPGs I play, and the fact my Hellwolf_36 account was a practice account.

About those %s, I find it strange your human vs human is like 50%. Yet you said before that it is the easiest thing for you to beat. Orc is pretty obvious, you get casters before they manage to get Walkers. And even with walkers, the only way an Orc can truly stop you is if he rushes your base and sacks the Sanctums.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I just suck... so many games for so low lvl. It's not even pro to have that - good do it at like 55 wins and get the damn lvl 30 at 70-80, I cannot get it even at 100, that's noob stats. I wanted to be like that in this game not a pro coz I know I started 2late to become one. Ok I've been 6 months inactive and I do better than ever but still noob stats. As if haven't played enough to do smth better. ...

I guess I can spill the truth out about how I'm so lame:

Orcs - everything's ok vs them as u can see, just much more skilled can own me. And here comes the source of noob stats:

Elf&Hu: In mirror on LT is 50% , but my prob is even vs elf I lose games with fast exe. When I don't own them fast enough they build an exe then in late game I have zero advantage. A better human would totally win that.

Elf: Simply if I micro well (the same is vs orc) and save some foots for killed archers (or grunts) and casters and tower him gg. Otherwise if I have to retreat I lose units from the retreat -> I can say the game is over before he comes to my base etc, that's why I quit even after a battle.

Hu: I have way more skill than many and I almost own players with pro stats, i've played vs one of our top players. And now I would lose from a lamer who makes an exe, I ofc go to it as soon as I hit lvl 2 or at lvl 1 sometimes. He manages to keep the exe and in late game when he masses, no point to continue, I do all the time attacks but then he towers the exe and main and when I see a mass I just don't play when I don't have it

vs ud: n/C to 1 win I get like 2-3 losses. The only games I win are if I make the towers and then the griffs&tanks/fms. Otherwise what happens for all these losses?? If I fail to put enough towers - GG. If I don't do fms fast - GG - he destroys the towers. That's why FMs and not tanks, coz if I have to wait for t3 with exe he will have dests b4 I can kill them he will destroy the towers and gg. yes and If I lose my expand also gg. And these are the cases every ****ing time with the few exceptions where I win.

I obviously need someone much better than me to train me. And that isn't done with cr8 n00b public games entitled' train me plz'. That's why I want to be in a good clan of our country where I can just train by playing vs good.

And smth that really pisses me off: to lose games when the exp bar is full, Like instead of making 1 win to level-up I lose few games and then I need 2-3 wins to level it up. That's how the n00b mass stats on low levels form. And multiply that for every level, coz that thing to lose the games when close to a level happens EVERY time, it's like some sort of curse on me, even though I don't believe in such. I have't even reached lvl 40 once and the good players have played so much vs 40s that they have forgotten what it is like to play vs noobs. Then ofc I'm a noob. Because there are so many players now that have hit even lvl 37... I haven't lol I suck. And those below me are ofc mega n00bs. Coz when someone is very good even I'm noob for such. I just wanted to make the mentioned acceptable stats, say even like Theroy. And that's not pro.... that's just little I want.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have some of those problems myself I can break it down for you myself:

Orc
===
Hu: Not really a problem. Most Hu go Sorcs and Priests to buff thier foots, knights or rifles they carry (I haven't fought air users yet). But since I carry Docs and Walkers for defensive casting, except for Traps, that isn't a problem during the heat of battle. Knights, even with higher damage, higher armor an d faster run, can't handle front line Grunts and Raiders that have 2/2 and Healing Wards/Statis Traps and Spirit Link going around. Plus, I can dispel the slow and poly or IF they spray. Dealing with expos isn't a problem if I have raiders, and pillage allows me to get a little profit from the attacks. Plus, I know thier expansion habits from your reps.

vs UD: Easier with one UD that is for sure. The only time I have problems is if they sack my Raiders too fast and the fiend player gets Burrow. I have no trouble netting, using FS & TC and focus firing thier stats and fiends. But this race is FAR too dependent on the performance of their heroes. The stronger they are, the harder it is for me to eliminate them. Unless they are running, then I can probably get my hands on his Lich. I haven't fought Ghoul player or casters yet.

vs Ne: Depends on units. But I can stop anything they dish. Hunts fall to grunts and raiders. And dryads are ****ed once they are netted. Only an idiot would go archers vs grunts, unless they were more skilled than them.

Mirror: The only hard one. Its dependent on Raider control, and who has the Tauren or bloodlust first. However, I carry walkers for a reason. It is the only matchup I am encouraged to getting tauren. But I have been beaten by Berserkers before, which is lame especially when you had the Tauren and casters to defeat them with.

NE
===
vs Orc: Only lost one game and it was to tauren walkers late game. I couldn't get chims fast enough to stop him. Plus he went directly for my KOTG in most of the battles. He didn't really ensare till Late. And he was Level 5 3/4 too. Other than that, a huntress rush to dryad tech can handle them easily.

vs UD: As you can see from my reps, I am prone to long dragged out games vs UD. But every UD player who has tried to defy me has fallen the same. Whether I tech to bears,
or forced to get mass dryads because of a wyrm mass. I am adept with DH and Warden enough to combat. But I need to learn to use staff more often vs this race, because these units are the ones I truly fear.

vs Hu: I can't seem to stop this race too well. The problem is they get foots assuming I am getting archers. I get hunts and hold him off. He comes back with few rifles, I get weakened hunts, but I can direct attack the rifles and stop him. Then he comes back with priests and more rifles than I got hunts. And I get owned. And the games I want to go bears, I get rushed by a player who does rifles and breakers. I started going MG after those losses and managed to beat a semi-pro with them. The HP and damage reduction helps vs the rifles and can hold the knights long enough for dyrads and sometimes dotts to do their thing.

Mirror: The hardest thing I have ever done. I can't win vs this AT ALL. I get hunts, he gets mass archers and Naga. I get archers, I hold him off, but he comes back with mass dryads and sometimes bears and I get mauled easily. And because of the piercing, huntresses are useless and bears and killed in seconds, as thier HP is rotted away by Slow Poison. I am still in the thought process of developing a battle plan vs this race.

=================
2on2: Orc I get owned somewhat easily. Since it is dependent on the enemy's skill and my ally's capabilities.
Ne isn't much of a problem since I can get bearads at a decent speed. Only problem is enemies. ATing is different (note that I am giving out my honest opinion, and I am not out to ridicule anyone on this list, think of it as a critique):

You: Orc I pretty much make up for your UD weakness when you are denied Tanks or backdoor strategies, like Win 10. I went for the UD, you fought the orc. The whole team fell apart. Plus, I can use raiders properly and the defensive spells help your breakers. The only time we lose if one of us falls apart in an attack, or what happened with Loss 4. Ne, I would need to play that with you more. I trust you more out of my previous partners since I have seen first hand by reps and ingame what you are capable of as a Human player. Plus, you aren't reckless and your micro is better than mine, I just need to practice more to keep par with you. But also, there is a difference between microing Orc and microing Human. The only cons you have is like Pan, you are almost as expo dependent as he is, and you don't really use T3 unless it is extremely necessary: Either when you need Grys, master spells, or you use Tanks and FMs and you want their upgrades. Some games we could have used their support.

Hell, we managed to work together to find a weakness in Orc/Ud pair. And considering we are 10-4, that is a pretty good accomplishment (next to my 3on3 AT with Melaverde and GreatfulDead, we went 8-1).

Theroy: Orc I mostly do with him. He is a great player and ****, but he hardly ever needs a second hero, he doesn't use the staff, and he relies too much on bears. Most games I have to be anti dest, but he ends up getting dryads because of the position I throw myself in. However, he techs to T3 faster than I do, and is able to keep his units alive better than I can.

As me being NE, we rarely lose. He goes UD during these games. Micro wise: He outwits me, but he is extremely reckless in some games, which sometimes leads to our downfall. However, it has blessings as he can win with solo warden when the time arises.

Plus, we aren't a rushing team. We are too dependent on creeping. We have lost MANY games from T1 rushes involving double rax.

Pan: Orc I mostly do with him. Since he does Panda Ghouls and lich, I either add more melee support with casters, or go air and snipe. He eventually get aboms and gargs with AMS. But he is dependant on expos and if we are facing Sorcs, the strats only weakness. But I played with him BEFORE I started doing more Solo and
before I played with you and Theroy. His micro is equal to mine and he isn't as reckless, but he gets rusty too fast when he doesn't play. However, this team has made it the farthest so far (we so pwn!).

Greg: Yes hard to believe we used to AT! Back when I was terrible and getting better I ATed with him after our pig games (where we face PC insanes and normals to warm up). We were a strange team. He would be the masser, I would be the microer. He goes hippos or dryads vs ud and gets KotG first. By the rush, he has Force of Nature and two archers, we can do damage with that. In battle, his DotA skills pay off. If he sees a hero, he can eliminate it with virtually little effort, even hard ones like BM, MK or even DKs. But the games got hard and he lost the will to play Melee. Micro wise he is terrible, but he listens to reason and isn't reckless with his focus firing. He just sucks doing bears and making OTHER units, and can't really use Warden for blinking.

3on3: Orc I pretty much have to get Tauren cause ally are noob. Ne I have ZERO trouble. Hell I can do PL/archers or Tinker hunts and get free wins. A lot of the time, I end up with a 6 tinker before anyone else has 4.

4on4: Why did they invent this mode again.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Heh for 2v2, I remember my few games with Theroy where he would rejuv my units and his. I liked this team game, I wanna AT with him again, I haven't been disappointed from our games and we did quite good AT stats ;> . I also used the invis mine and his units as much as he did the rejuv. But after these months of inactivity I seem to have lost some habits. I should do that too to save ur heros and units. I take care of the orc but since I am the aa I would still focus the dests with rifles. When there is an elf in 2v2, elf should be the anti-dests by all means.

You rly make me show some games with my 2nd - elf. ;> I will now make this stupid lvl coz I lost the exp. instead of making a win and next lvl. I was thinking of making lvl 26 too but it can wait and in 40 mins I may come from Northrend to Azeroth for AT.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I haven't perfected solo NE yet, because I can't deal with mirrors or Humans properly, plus I only lost once as Orc solo.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
'Perfected' is too strong word. I haven't even perfected my main race. You can go through these reps fast coz are nothing so special. I just wanted to show you me as elf vs ud and another what I can do with blizzard and should not forget in 3v3. Yeah I know I played awful as elf losing units but that's not my best as elf.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
When I say Perfected, I mean that I have the capabilities to win more than I can lose.

In solo so far, I have only lost once with orc. The 8 others were from Night Elf.

I had a 7 win streak with NE using Arch Dry MG with the PL KOTG hero combo in 3on3. PL is just as devastating with AOE as AM is. The best wins in this streak were my first and my fourth. In my first on Highperch, an ally of mine got rushed while teching to t2. I tped in the back with archers and PL. Use RoF like mad and managed to kill a DH, 2 teams of rifles and archers, and almost fried an AM. Whet from 1 1/2 to 3 3/4 after that assault. The fourth win me and another guy's AM totally raped a legion of tauren lust when they tped and had to walk out of a bottle neck. It was fun watching them fry.

PL's ROF works differently than AM. At level 3, AM does 50 damage per wave for 10 waves. PL does 35 per wave for 10 waves, and 15 DPS for 5 seconds. The DPS timer resets each time a wave has been hit. Ultimately, you can do more damage with the PL than the AM. But Healing Wards and Priest Heal can counter this DPS effect, that is... if they aren't killed by the RoF wave damage. When Theroy went PL one game, he got Howl. That is a good spell if you use PL second. But not usually as a first: Since your first hero is your combat hero and most people use the second one as debilitation.

I am also starting to tell people about thier strats when I beat them. Like when Hammer_Fx lost to me, he admitted that he almost had me and he got a little cocky. Same with Soloplay (the whispers were in the game but they don't air). SoloPlay admitted he forgot to get Dust, which would have ultimately killed me.

This replay was more of experience and reminders than the others. It was TS, and this guy did a fast expo on the Yellow Creep. I did the same. He did most of the pro stuff, like militia offense against the Goblin Lab. However, his strategy and micro were EXTREMELY inferior. He did a Gryphon Knight tech, but he didn't take into consideration my Zerkers and Docs. Plus the Grunt raider count/upgrades I had. He didn't really try to slay my heroes or units for that matter, plus he needed casters to **** up my men, espcially the Wards. Why is this experience? About 1-2 years ago, I played against QuikSilver on Echo Isles. He did a Gryphon tech and backdoored my base, sacking my burrows. I was never really prepared for it... until now.

Attachments

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I don't know if I should call the hu noob or very dumb. He started everything well. It's not that he did 3 griffs, that would own if well controled. It's about knights without casters. And I don't get it but you do it all - the healing wards aren't a decoration if u see the enemy using it hit it with a unit, coz if you wait for the 10-20 sec they will be healed, so dumb to miss the ward. Gj by you but the idea of hu is to own in tier 2 vs tier 2 (whoever teched t3 to build taurens has also lost to me coz I don't wait him to mass). Also you need to learn when to hex, like I do with bolt - make it so that after a focus to kill him so that he cannot tp.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would call him extremely noob, not stupid. vs Orc you either go casters or get gryphons. Since Orc can't stand magic as easily as the other races can. However, little did he know I was beaten by Quik in 1on1 by Grys as Orc, so I got a little lesson from him. And you are right, if he had brain cells, he should have attacked me at Tier 2 with priests/sorcs/breakers. He also didn't do anything about my zerkers, which were the real damage causers in that final battle (since they do mroe damage than grunts, equal as Raiders, but more to Grys).

Yeah, but Hex only lasts 5-7 seconds on a hero compared ot 15-45 on a unit. Besides, I also added some Statis traps into that mix to screw him up more. I also played a little smart when I attacked that expo with the Goblin Sapper. If you have some cover fire, that one little unit can **** over towers in one blast.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yeah, but Hex only lasts 5-7 seconds on a hero compared ot 15-45 on a unit. Besides, I also added some Statis traps into that mix to screw him up more. I also played a little smart when I attacked that expo with the Goblin Sapper. If you have some cover fire, that one little unit can **** over towers in one blast.

Sapper blowing 2 towers was nice. Btw I lose from good orcs who hex me exactly enough to kill my hero b4 I can tp. Ofc that's when I don't have invis. Btw I'm currently at work (8 h a day) and while listening to some blah blah about anti-viruses & software I chat here haha.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but I could easily use Dust of Appearance to negate your invisibility effects. But the other problem is, Invis is not like Wind Walk. In the sense that you still have clipping with regards to other units.