Member!
Reaction score
ya Ted we hava an armed robbery on battleforums. over pshhhh
Ted: wat is it this time?pshhhh
me: apparently an avatar. over pshhhhhhh
Ted: was it a hot elf? pshhhhh
me: yes why? and say over ted over pshhhh
ted ok pshhhh over pshhhh
ted: oh i seen a punk kid runnig down the street with a hot elf avatar over pshhh

In pursuit wooo woooo
this is punk stealing ghettos avatar

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
sorry, liv tyler is arwen in the movie. i dunno who plays galadriel, and she looks related to legolas because he's one of them...isn't he? all of the other elves look exactly like him, although in reality orlando bloom has short curly black hair. eh..........

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Galadriel is a Wood Elf, just like Legolas. Infact, if you ever read the LOTR books, then youd find out that Legolas was actually born and raised in the forest where Galadriel lives, and that he had Wood Elf parents.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, there are two Elven Capital Cities in LOTR. Rivendale is the first elven town you see, where the fellowship is assembled, Rivendale is the high elf place. Elrond and Arwern are High Elves (not to be compared to blonde wood elves).

On the other hand, Lothlorien is the Elven city you see in the trees, where the Fellowship meets Galadriel. Legolas, Galadriel and Cereborn (the elf you see walk beside Galadriel when she first meets the Fellowship) are all Wood Elves, which makes sense because Lothlorien is the Wood Elf capital.

The difference between the two groups is that Wood Elves are generally taller, all have blonde hair, and speak with a more primitive type of language, while High Elves are shorter, have darker hair, speak in a more sophisticated language and tend to have a more general resemblance to humans

Bjornita

Reaction score
yes, i know. however, i wasn't sure if the wood elves were called wood elves, and the high elves high elves. the wood elves are also all wonderful archers, like legolas. now, do the high elves have a ring as well? because lady galadriel does. and tom bombadil, who was he? was he anyone in particular? along with the girl who lived with him, although i forget her name. i wonder why they left him out of the movie......

CerebralChain

Reaction score
You know... Anime really sucks... It's like tennis, you hit the ball against the wall, sure it's fun, but it gets you no where.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
First off, Legolas wasn't from Lothlorien he was from Mirkwood. Open up one of the three books and look for mirkwood. And elves suck. Elves and Dwarves are the worst races, i set my allegance with the orcs!! (pretty much since there is technicaly no undead in LOTR)
And Galadiel was played by an actor, Cate Blanchette.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CerebralChain
You know... Anime really sucks...
i'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
CerebralChain - In tennis there is no wall, you play someone else... you make no sense, if you meant raquetball, then I can see that, but still.... you're playing against someone...

Pan_the_man - screw you... elves are awesome, you know I only play Elf....

Ghetto_rap_masta - your avatar isn't as cool as flashflores2's his is Liv tyler... the elf herself..

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
First off, Legolas wasn't from Lothlorien he was from Mirkwood. Open up one of the three books and look for mirkwood. And elves suck. Elves and Dwarves are the worst races, i set my allegance with the orcs!! (pretty much since there is technicaly no undead in LOTR)
And Galadiel was played by an actor, Cate Blanchette.
You know Pan, what we were talking about is the sex appeal with the races, so by saying you like the Orcs, you basically disgusted us all because your saying you wanna have sex with an Orc.

*shivers in disgust and horror*

Im with the Elves, for not only are they immortal, but they are also the sexiest race :p

I mean cmon Pan, and you other Elf hating foolz, if you were given the choice to have sex with either a female Orc, Elf, Human or Dwarf, which one would you choose?? Dwarven women are hairy and look exactly like the men, Human women are dirty and gross, and Orc women i cant even begin with whats wrong with them. So naturally, i guess everyman would choose the hot and sexy Elven women. Why do you think there are so many half-elves??

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
well yeah, in the second LOTR movie, Elrond and Arwen were arguing because she wanted to stay and marry a human guy (Aragorn, that lucky bastard), But Elrond wanted her to move with the rest of the Elven people to that island place filled with nothing but Elves.

WHile they were arguing, Elrond points out that Aragorn will eventually grow old and die, leaving Arwen behind while she stays forever young.

Its a known fact that after growing to a certain age, Elves stop growing old, thats why they all look so young. Infact, Elrond mentions in the first movie that hes over 400 something years old

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
well yeah, in the second LOTR movie, Elrond and Arwen were arguing because she wanted to stay and marry a human guy (Aragorn, that lucky bastard), But Elrond wanted her to move with the rest of the Elven people to that island place filled with nothing but Elves.

WHile they were arguing, Elrond points out that Aragorn will eventually grow old and die, leaving Arwen behind while she stays forever young.

Its a known fact that after growing to a certain age, Elves stop growing old, thats why they all look so young. Infact, Elrond mentions in the first movie that hes over 400 something years old
He's way over 10, 000 years old. He was in the original war with the ring and that was like 10000 years ago.