My Intro.. Sigh

xShadowDogx

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well.. i started gaming when i was 11 playing tribes demo then tribes!!! and was in clan [SAB] Smoke A Bowl for Counter-Strike with my bro, then went on to other clans like, DLM, RvR, Mmmm, and then.. yes.. -=LAN=-.. then i got bored with that and got into the gaming world.. SOF, CS, Unreal, DoD, Max Payne, Tribes2, and eventually started Diablo then Diablo2, then D2xpack, then back to counter-strike... hell its a vicious cycle, then Starcraft, then i started hacking people (yes a real hacker) then i got bored of it.. stealing software got boring for me... now.. im 15 and im playing Starcraft and soon when it comes, WoW, but most loved game ever will always be Tribes!

Bnet Name: xShadowl)ogx

SHAZBOT~!!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hacking isn't that hard all you need to know is some basic programming skillz and sercurity exploits.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
could u ...

could u tell me a good web site to go to to learn some of these skillz

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Theres actually a really good site that can teach you and you dont have to download all the tools and stuff. I cant remember the site name, but you can search google for MSDOS hacking, or if you have KaZaA then go under documents and search for "learn to hack MS stlye" It teaches you to hack using MS-DOS Prompt, but either way your gonna have to learn basic script programming and if you plan on hacking other peoples CPU your gonna have to learn alot of backdoor hacking and firewall voids....
I don't hack to cheat b.net by the way. I hack CPU games and make glitches and edit Sprites, ect...
But I have yet to figure out a way to hack and change StarCrafts Sprite codes to make them change appearence in game.
If anyone knows how to apply the new sprite glithes to the game without hacking the editor and all that long confusing stuff let me know.