My favourite Warcraft 3 cutscene.

iemp

Reaction score
Well I just have to share this epic cutscene with you guys :) Arthas returns home... What is your favourite cutscene from W3?
[video=youtube;c29e44keadc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29e44keadc[/video]

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Every cut scene in that game was so epic. The storyline was awesome. Even the intro movie when you start the game was intense. I must have watched it like 3 or 4 times before the game even came out. I really miss story lines of this calibre, and intense cut-scenes.

This cut scene in particular is really awesome, I loved the arthas storyline. I love how they don't show the murder, only the shadows it was such a good choice on the directors part.

iemp

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Blizzard should stop developing World of Warcraft and make Warcraft 4. I like games with storylines that drag you in just like it was a movie or book. And as you said Warcraft is perfect example of this. Anyway are there any similar fantasy RTS games with strong story and mind-blowing cut scenes like this today? I really miss this. :/

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
There are not many strong RTS games these days. As for storyline I do not remember any game having as good of a storyline as Warcraft 3. Not many people focus on story lines, which is a shame because a good storyline makes the game so much greater. I heard there are good cutscenes in C&C3 but I played all the previous C&Cs and while the gameplay was really fun, the story line always seemed cheesy to me.

johnwish

Reaction score
Actually Its all cut scenes are too good..
I can't give any preference to a particular scene.

vishiousx

Reaction score
That's also my favorite scene. I love how they implemented that into World of Warcraft when you go to that room in Undercity. if your sound is loud enough you will hear lines from that cut scene start.

Jessi

Member!
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not sure I have a favorite. Some of them were epic, no doubt. I actually have a friend who works at Blizz in the art department, so I have a special appreciation for some of them in the last expansion. I'll admit that I rarely watch them now, though.