My Dupebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopa

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have finally finished my dupebot, it has taken me forever to do but here it is.

Download it here

[edited out... post viruses again and ill post your email and IP address publicly]

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*sniff* *sniff* aww man smells like a troj!
$10 says u can find him at d2networks doin the same thing.Now if im wrong im sorry but it isnt likely seeing as he can make a bot usin scripts but not put a link that works??? Pitiful.....

A

Aznxjimmyxnza

koopa.... try harder... guys tis is a definite trojan/keylogger so dont even d/l it. lols...... u are horrible koopa

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Told ya 100% noob uses troj heh....Well if yall need Clean files pm me i might got em and if u dont trust me then ill post em scan em decompile em hex edit em.I dont need to steal accnts.....
Btw if any1 need some stuff on useast gimmie a holla...

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Tell me when, Unreg"? Jeez, Skuzzy, you tha man. If I'm not around to see it, book 'im. Whats the fun in beind a mod if you can't embarass/punish him. My day will come. Someday, my Focusin will kick in and I'll learn how to read and I'll be able to punish somebody before you beat me to it. Oh, and by the way, next time you see one of those "Learning Is Fun" specials, with Alex Trebeck, look for me. I'll be the kid foaming from the mouth with the "IM THE BOSS!" t-shirt.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Those i'm the boss t-shirts sold like hotcakes back in "the day"..... too bad everyone found out that the boss was really a homophobic... and the gay and lesbian groups jumped on him like oprah jumps on a bowl of sausage. I think I saw him selling dick down the street a few weeks ago. BTW, I saw this cool hack on VB.org..... it lets moderators "temporarily" ban users....

so..... to all you virus posters out there... i've got a temporarily ban hack and I know how to install it..... can you imagine unreg w/ a temporary ban ability??? The horror........................

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aha! But I am "The Boss". Ph33r.

And me, with temp-ban powers? That sounds so good that I'd prolly end up locking MYSELF out. Yes, ph33r indeed . Ph33r "Teh b055"

...And leave Oprah alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.