Reaction score
Website
setspudesign.com

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Very nice. I love the special effects that you do in the banners, especially the Rei one as it looks really icy. I'm curious to know if you have any non-anime work around (besides the first one). Tell me, what inspires you?

- Amantis

FullMetalBabe

Artistic Forum Leader
Reaction score
Website
setspudesign.com
As I said, I do MANY more... I've made banners for websites that are non-anime. The picture of the model I posted here,

Once I rendered and made myself a Lady GaGa Sig

Typography

and Gaming as well [refer to the new Battle forums logo]

My inspiration, as corny as it sounds, comes from my emotions. Things I see around me help. Example, seeing your signature, the images in them, are kind of making me wanna know who that artist is and Make a siggy of the artist. o.o So yeah, what I see/listen and what I am feeling influences my design.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
As I said, I do MANY more... I've made banners for websites that are non-anime. The picture of the model I posted here,

Once I rendered and made myself a Lady GaGa Sig

Typography

and Gaming as well [refer to the new Battle forums logo]

My inspiration, as corny as it sounds, comes from my emotions. Things I see around me help. Example, seeing your signature, the images in them, are kind of making me wanna know who that artist is and Make a siggy of the artist. o.o So yeah, what I see/listen and what I am feeling influences my design.
we have similar syles i see :)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
He meant Metal Gear Flash (who used to be called FlashFlores). He himself is a graphic designer as well, and the swirly thing you used to wrap around the girl's legs looks similar to what he does as well in a work of his that I've seen, but with fire rather than glowing neon.

You like my siggy? :D

Edit: Damn you Flash for posting before me.

- Amantis

FullMetalBabe

Artistic Forum Leader
Reaction score
Website
setspudesign.com
LOVE the flame effect, Flash. 8) I'm not really big on editing real pictures, but hell am I learning to do so!

._. Yes, I do love your siggy, Amantis.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
LOL Cheeze.

The seksi band is named The GazettE. Absolutely seksi people. XD The .gifs are based on the Distress and Coma music video (gotta love it, it's what's gotten me to love them at first sight this year). Now I'm totally addicted to that band, just because they are so visually and audibly inspiring for me. Everything, ranging from their outfits, video arts, sounds, poses in photos, lyrics (they're Japanese, but you could find translations), make up...is awesome. What I'm amazed at is that the entire group can come up with a whole new visual look (costumes, hair, make up) whenever a new single or album is released while still looking put together as a group. Same can go for their music: no matter how much new audio sounds they experiment with, they still carry off their trademark style which can be determined once you've listened to a range of their works.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I never said they were female! :D And cort was drooling over them until I told him not to get too attached. XD

Uruha and Ruki = t3h hawtness

PS> I so want Ruki's lace gloves.

- Amantis

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Good art, the both of you. I liked it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I never said they were female! :D And cort was drooling over them until I told him not to get too attached. XD

Uruha and Ruki = t3h hawtness

PS> I so want Ruki's lace gloves.

- Amantis
The dude on the right, i wasn't sure if it was a female or not.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
LOL. And the first thing you heard was a deep manly voice. :D Ruki = <3 Squishy likes to call him "KFC guy - finger lickin' gewd"!

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
LOL. Ah...someone else on BF who can appreciate the GazettE's seksiness. :D

Man, the number of images of the band I've downloaded onto my laptop is turning into a massive library. Hahaha.

Some of the other videos worth looking into:
Silly God Disco (Uruha's thighs!)
Leech (I'm not a big fan of the song, but I love the artistic elements of the video - especially with the woman)
Guren (The kid looks pretty creepy, but I'm still awed by the video's colours.)

May you continue to be inspired!

- Amantis