• Wizard

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters
I

iced earth

man it should be a demon

demon's rule. they should make it hover when it walks. make melee and ranged.they should make it own kind of wepon like a pentagramms sheild or something.that would rock . they should have a metal soundtrack to the game and add more blood and guts.make it more scarry. they should make the whole game in hell not in stupid jungle and dessert. :)

big_foot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
iced ur smiley is twitching is he on drugs??? back to the subject the hell earth heaven thing is a good idea but why would u fight things in heaven u think god cant handle it??? HE MADE THE THIng that created them so y cant he kill them??? and if they are stronger than diablo and his bros y dont they take them over??? AND Y DOESNT GOD REACH DOWN AND CRUSH THEM1!!!!!!!!!

Z

zachary

i heard diablo3 was going to have 5 new people in it and that there was going to be a new type of secret lvl the pigs secret lvl ****ed up rite well thats all the info i got ill give u some more info about diablo3 when i hear some

Travis_01

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.avidgamers.com
personally i think there should be differnt races.....maybe like elf///dwarf///orc/// lord of the rings style lol cept it might ruin the hole outlook on D3 storyline if all the races come in lol but they're kool so it'd be alright maybe

Travis_01

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.avidgamers.com
wait i am kinda an idiot i forgot......warcraft worlds is gonna be like dat cept i heard its gonna suck bcuz you're gonna have to Pay Batte.net to play it so i hear...

Neo_Sayjin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they should make no char class just like a male or female and you should get a class by what you do the weapons you use and how you act if they want to make a good game

diablo's minnions

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey, if u were u i wouldnt even get ur fingers and wrist tired cus saying u want ELFS and ELVENS in dioblo 2!! they arnt even in the same time zone!!! didnt u know that by now!?!?!?! duh! and plus YOU are coping warcraft 3 and i wouldnt if i were you really!

H

HeretiC

JAPANESE SAMURAI !!!!!!!!!!!
Assassin Type Moves
Barb Passives
Pally Auras!

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok.....hi......we all know that no matter what other RPG we play theres nothing else out there quite like D2, lets not destroy that. Im glad to see that among u there seem to be a few possible Baldur's Gate I/II fans. I strongly support the idea a little deeper character generation thats floating around. Gender having no real effect other than personal preference could be an optionElves, Dwarves, Humans, and Halflings could be the races. instead of listing the class choices ill just say "3rd edition DnD" (basically the class choices of IWD2).race/class restrictions would exist such as only humans can be paladins and elves cant be barbarians.what u may ask is the advantage of having an elven fighter opposed to a human fighter? well lets say lightsabre for instance, "only usable by elves". or Hellslayer axe "only usable by dwarves" race appropriate weapon restrictions. maybe not limited to exclusively, but plus to dwarf skills, plus 30 str when wielded by dwarf. Alignment can come into play aswell, if the gameplay, npc interaction, and quests get more advanced then lawful good or chaotic evil players can get different quests, when shopping at a certain merchant what u pay can be determined by alignment. gheed may give discounts to evil characters and charge lawful chars extra. alkor may respond differently to a chaotic neutral and give an extra quest. Back to racial effects on your character, elves could have a natural faster run/walk built in to the character, dexterity could have a larger influence on Attack rating while vitality has a smaller influence on hit points (i know that already exists with the classes now) Only Possibly and with many little bugs to be worked out there could be specialization upon generation for example a sorcere(r/ess) could forfiet the lightning skill tree to allow the Air/Wind tree to be at her disposal.

Miscellaneous suggestions: 1. Cut scenes at bosses........ not long just a 10-15 second version of the current "cinematics" that that each ast has
2. Please, get in contact with interplay-black ilse for this one, and that other designer group that made "LionHeart" i think its reflection or something like that..
3. a character portrait(not customizable just standard according to gender/race/class) built into the bottum of screen interface to display current things effecting your character, slow,poison, curses, exactly like in the BG and IWD games.
all this would be very complex but worth it, online (the best) form of all diablo games would of course not have the alignment influence(party questing would conflict)

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u shouldnt be in forum if...

ok im sick of ppl in these forums who seem to think orcs and elves came from WC3 u ppl obviously dont know what an RPG is and shouldnt be here. if u dont know what ur talking about plz dont embarrass urself. elves and drawves would only allow for a third plot to come easier, a new area of the realms (humans dominated the regions of the fiurst 2 games. possible plot for d3: an elven mage gone bad found the undestroyed soulstones of diablo and baal and ressurected them with dark magic thinking he could harnes them and they would be greatful, he succeeds in the ressurection but is utterly destroyed (or becomes their servant and hence a powerful mage boss of an act), there.... run with it.....

R

r3ap3r911

I agree

I agree with the Cleric idea.. I'm not too familiar what D2 is going to be like, but I remember in EverQuest I love having a cleric on my team healing :D

big_foot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres wut the illusionist does

Turns into an enemy/ally of ur choice the higher da skill the longer the illusion also creates a mirage wall to stay safe and some kind of mind controll that makes the guy go crazy and attack everyone/thing around him/her/it the illusionist has the dople illusion technich (dopple zon from the zon) and can create like 3 instead of 1 and also can creat imaginary bridges and can teleport and crap that would be awesome in my opinion

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: hey, We're missing one char, here!

Originally posted by FreelanceWolf
ok, we all love the assassins moves, right?! especially those psychic moves. Now the guides say they aquired these abilities becuz they were magicians gone wrong. But ne idiot can look up a psychic, and see that is entireley seperate from magic! Now, I'm not saying that moves of the such shouldn't take mana, but I think there should be a pscionicist among the ranks of the heroes! And they would open a brand new window for pscionic enemies, plus wide arranges of moves u can't find ne where else, nothing like them!

sorta like this: you have ur telekinetic moves

: you have your mind control moves

:you also have ur passive moves, like the ability to know where enemies are, so you can effectiveley see thru walls, or have a natural increase in defense, from knowing where they will try and strike, things like that! it wold be awesome! u should really consider this char
yeah that would be nice... a psionicist mebbe. i thought the drow from forgotten realms were cool. they should make a nonhuman char. (drows rock!):D