More aiming q's

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why would i want two or three shot bursts, i aim for the head, the others will go above and not hit anything. and yeah i have a good hs aiming so dont crit that thx :>
so and what about technique shooting 2/3 shot bursts head level and pulling down your crosshait after the very first shot. with accurate rifles like the m4 and the ak with 2 shot bursts this should work out well with some training. or is this just a noobish idea? thx

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Two-three shot bursts work well because the recoil doesn't kick in until the third or fourth shot. Plus, if you aim for the head, you won't necessarily hit it. Because there is no recoil, while the second or third shots aren't AS accurate as the first, you'd still stand a chance of hitting your opponent in the head after the first shot of the burst.

...and because the recoil doesn't kick in til the third or fourth shot, trying to pull the crosshair down would be kind of pointless because your crosshair wouldn't be going anywhere for you to pull it down. Pulling down your crosshair would only really be useful if you are spraying bullets at your enemy and can predict the spray of the gun you're using.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ak recoils for me anything above 1 shot

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
ak recoils for me anything above 1 shot
huh? its suppose to have the most accurate 2 round burst.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i shot 2 shots at a wall while standing second one always goes above first, same for m4..?!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
i shot 2 shots at a wall while standing second one always goes above first, same for m4..?!
That doesn't sound too right... try it at a far range and then the m4. AK's are better burst fire and m4a1's are great for spraying.... ,but the best thing about the AK are the 7.62mm slugs. Very good damage. The main thing about both these guns is to use burst fire at long range and spray/semi spray at short.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ak and colts' recoils are shaped like a "T" so try aiming chest / neck

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No matter what gun your using burst firing is always more acurate, the ak has one of the worst recoils of any of the guns, and the recoil can kick in at any time, your best bet is 2-3 shot bursts, pulling down the ak on your second shot to about shoulder level.

The m4 is actually failry accurate even while spraying so if you must spray use that gun and just aim at the head.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
brust fire sucks shit i like ak and m4 on distance and awp on no distance :) (just when u come arround a corner and some1 is campin;)

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Once I played 1.6 today (I useually play 1.5) I was owning with all these HS's and I was like "WTF?!" becuase all my kills were HS. 1.6 is hella easy compared to 1.5.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how is it easier?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so when i aim at the head but its not really the head but few mm off the game will still say oh well its the head?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well I'm not too sure on how big it is now, but I've seen some funny looking headshots that looked off.

NewPosts

New threads