Module idea-1.10 kamika

ExoduX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why not just make another kamika mf method thing... usually i found better items with it and im sure alot of people would like one

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could u plz enlighten us on what the "kamika mf method thing" is and I can pass the msg on to the XHS members if they dont see this themselves :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ExoduX
why not just make another kamika mf method thing... usually i found better items with it and im sure alot of people would like one
if you're talking about the mf-pumper:

the module was never proven to work, though many ppl are convinced that it is impossible to force changes in serverside-values (like droppings) ... you probably only told yourself that you got better findings :D

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't korittke do a large study on this, with results that showed that it DID in fact work?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I think he did like 20 runs with an without ... think he got more uniques with the module but less sets and less items overall ... you'd probably have to do 1000 runs with module and without to really prove if it works :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
It should be somwhere on mewgood.com ... they havent updated their site for ages