Mf Help Plz!!

neosparda420

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HEY,

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MF FOR A LONG ASS TIME, AND FOUND NOTHIN AT ALL! IF SOME 1 COULD PLZ EXPLAIN THE BEST % MF AND WHERE TO MF, IT WOULD BE SO MUCH HELP!

silas

Reaction score
Get a sorc make sure you max firewall fire mastery and energy shield. (put a couple points in frozen armor and just 1 in frozen orb to slow cows)

*if u have a laggy comp more vitality may be neccesary
*make sure you take + stats from items into consideration
*these stats are for a lvl 80 sorc thats as high as u need to go

Strength= 97 ( just enough for skullders )
dex= base ( no points )
vita= 103
energy= 260

perfect topazed 09 shako
perfect topazed skullders
45+ war travelers
goldwrap
ist'd occulus ( gull if u cant afford )
40%+ mf ammy with + fire skills if u can get
2 sojs
perfect chance gaurds
rhyme shield (shael-eth) or ith grim shield
3 fire skill charms
21 7% small mf charms with + mana if u can get (not sure if that charms possible)

HOW TO KILL MEPH IN UNDER 25 SECONDS:

*maphack is a must as to see monsters and lvl 3 entrance
*council members wont cast hydra unless u attack them so dont!
*helps to have 800 by 600 res on

Once at lvl 3 teleport to meph without arrousing monsters (take path to the right ). Then lead meph and only meph to the left side. Cross the stream or whatever it is and cast firewall on meph at a distance so he doesnt attack.

200 meph runs will take about 150 minutes (at 45 seconds in between each kill)

If u have any other questions feel free too ask

Sunray

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another very important hint:
you gotta kill monsters to find items...
think about that twice before maxing out ur mf-value and weaken ur char too much. i think, 400-500% are ok for normal playing, about 800 for meph/pindleskin.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I use 700(I could have more but i Like have 1/2 a inv free for stuff i pick up) and maxed resist with clvl90 Sorce. I find stuff not very often but a good thing to do is set a goal of mf runs u are going to do that day such as 25,50,75 or even 100.

Sunray

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i prefer to do mfing next to exping, so having a 500 mf-javazon is quite a nice thing. i kill faster than most other, noobish javas still and i find lots of shit (and i can kill grabber as well). i always have 4*4 free in inventory - could be my lucky day and i wanna be prepared ;)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
TwistedRat, in stead of having room for items in ur inventory, have a cube in ur inventory for extra room and fill the rest of the space with 7% mf small charms.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
omg i dont believe ive never thought of that LMAO god i feel like a noob from hell and ive played the game 2 yrs

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Of course it wont work with pindlebots, so STOP PINDLEBOTING FFS! IT IS LAME!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmm it is lame but im still gonna do it my self till i have enuf to buy my asn 160/60Max FHR armor or untill i find wf

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
People like u is the reason i and many people i know stopped playing Diablo 2, i hope ur happy.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you already said that and naw not realy , Diablo2 is Already filled with ITHs / Bugged and seen some site with 7+Skills(looks like open b.net items) charms for sale for $, But im the reason u ppl quit is because i do pb?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, the reason ppl quit is that EVERYONE pb's. Pindleboting is for some reason accepted by the b.net community, and everyone who pindlebots have the same excuse: "well everybody else is pindleboting so why not me???"

Ill tell u why, because it destroys the echonomy and ruins the game for other people! I no longer find the game fun because everyone can get any item they want! All the time i see complete newbs bragging about their "mad skills" because they found a windforce on pindle while they were at school earlier that day! Well Diablo 2 isn't all about having good items, it is a challenging game and the first year only the players with skills were able to get good items. People started out finding items with 50% mf barb (because only 10 people on the server had ever found skullders) and traded for months to get rich! People could only dream of finding a windforce, but today they laugh if it has 6% mana leech and not 8! Today everybody has everything, the game is no longer challenging and therefore i find it boring. I quit, and i plan on starting from the beginning in hc ladder 1.10.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well i hope to make a ladder character too, it will be a nice change i think ive tried out hc but with my lag my lvl69(i know dont say n e thing about lvl) zon died =( and i stoped...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
The second people start mass duping and pindleboting in hc ladder i stop playing Diablo 2 for good...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, i know what it means, its korean for "skilled". Dont take it too seriously :)