Mephisto,Baal or Diablo-who gives the best items?

Mephisto,Baal or Diablo-who drops te best items?

• Mephisto

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Diablo

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Baal

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Cow King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i decided to drop my hacked charm for mf.i want to be completely fair.Now im with all my legit items and with ~30%better chance.Now tell me will 100 games be enough to find a
high lvl unique or set with 80th lvl druid?Let me tell u my opinion:
To see for example battle boots(i know-it's aldurs) from Baal Nighm i will have to count up to 70 .Maybe on the 71th i will have them.If i want the Aldur's Shadow Plate from Pindleskin(who kills me with 1 strike on 1.10b) I will have to make
~105-106 games.And years will pass.Enough of that foolishness.

Do u know some tips for finding items?Here some:
-in addition to magic find,u should kill all monsters around Meph,D or Baal.This increases the chance
-drop any uniques or rares,sets that u dont use-they will
reduce your chance
-alas,if u play for the 1st time against a boss u will have rare,uniques,sets dropped.The more times u kill, the worse items.
But dont lose hope.If u play 10 times and u have 9 with rubbish,
the 10th may be sth good!Sometimes 1 best item is toghether with simple magicals.
- Im not very sure but i think that when ur char dies too much u
also decrease the chance.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Dark Mage: You are an idiot. We can't say that on your 40 billionth pindle run a windforce and cranium basher will drop. Besides, 30 mf is NOTHING. Hell, you will get next to nothing for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time.

If you want good items, then do pindle runs with d2jsp. I've found tals armor , nats mark, stormspire, and some other good things from im- not even 10k runs yet, so please dear god,

BE PATIENT.

Oh, and your 'mf tips' are completly bogus.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not an idiot!But if u dont have hacked characters then u will see that some of the tips are correct.That was stupid about the chemistry view,Ok.

No,nobody can give u better items than the main-meph,D Baal.
U can find a good item even if its dropped with magicals even if ur mf is 30.Believe me-i change my equipment very often-because i find better and better without mf!

Cold World

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't you get the fact that it's all randomized. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal will drop nice stuff more often, but getting a superunique is quite hard. Pindle drops me a WF once a week and gf every 3 days or so. All Mephisto gives me is Stormshield.

I have over 1000 mf btw.

sweden1987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to say that the best boss to kill is pindelskin he can drop a wf and the chance is atleast as good as ball would drop one but it's takes so ****ing mutch time to get to baal

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
U are crazy!(crazy =extremely lucky).How can u find such items ?what is ur mf (i want to find sth from Pindleskin with only 30mf)This will prove if he really gives as good as u say.

Guru,ur my mod for this thread.If u can edit the poll(the listed options for voting),can u add pindleskin,treshsocket,frozenstein to the list or just change 'others' to these.If not plz dont edit it.

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it's not that hard. i have 1050 mf, lvl 96 sorc. i've found 2 wf's 1 gf and countless other things like nats claws, mavs diadem, zod rune, 40/14 max jewl, many war travs, etc... just do alot of runs. i'm at about 10,000 right now. you should do at least 5k before you give up, so get a bot cause if you try to do 5k runs yourself you'll die of boredom.

edit: lol 30 mf on pindle? good luck. maybe in a few years you'll find something. you're better off to make a sorc with just a bunch of ptopazed equip. you should try to have at least 400 mf. so if you're looking to do mf on the act bosses i think meph is the best.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course MrHappy,If u do 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dmg and if
u have 100000000000000000000mf u will certainly find taebak's glory,Nathalya's Scissiors +the highest lvl uniques.

Oh, and where can i find Treshsocket and Snapchip?(act+habitat) On 1.10beta u cannot reach pindle or frozst.Ur killed by the others around pindle or succubus in fr river.:hbut

Status
Not open for further replies.