Mephisto,Baal or Diablo-who gives the best items?

Mephisto,Baal or Diablo-who drops te best items?

• Mephisto

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Diablo

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Baal

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Cow King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Baal who is the highest lvl does not seem to drop the best items. Mephisto on the other hand is maybe the best.Diablo also drops better.The ordinary one is magical items+1 rare.For good BetChance,it is 2-3rare+1-2unique\set.All depends on the better chance but this is the situation for better ch. 1-600%

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pindleskin, Snapchip, Frozenstein, Thresh Socket have the best chance to drop a T class lvl 90 item I believe

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Act 5 Superuniques with Baal.

You said which drops best, not who drops good items more often. That would be baal in your list.

And, Guru- Pindle drops everything- including TC 90.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kao

And, Guru- Pindle drops everything- including TC 90.
I know that, thats why I said PINDLESKIN, Snapchip, Frozenstein, Thresh Socket have the best chance to drop a T class lvl 90 item

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I know, but you said 'I believe' at the end, which (IMO) meant that you weren't positive about it.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, i know he could drop them, i just wasnt positive that he has the best chance of dropping them, although i think they do.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
no i dont belive u can find anything good from PINDLESKIN, Snapchip, Frozenstein,Thresh Socket(hell).Ive tried several times-what u get are potions and sometimes rare,like the other unique monsters.I tried with druid lvl79 with 320 better chance.I saw in a site that pidleskin has the best probability of dropping the Aldur's Shadow plate,but now i dont believe it.The 3 main bosses always drop sth relatively good.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
no i dont belive u can find anything good from PINDLESKIN, Snapchip, Frozenstein,Thresh Socket(hell).Ive tried several times-what u get are potions and sometimes rare,like the other unique monsters.I tried with druid lvl79 with 320 better chance.I saw in a site that pidleskin has the best probability of dropping the Aldur's Shadow plate,but now i dont believe it.The 3 main bosses always drop sth relatively good.
You can get good items, it just requires a bot

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd have to vote for other cause in my experiances pindle has dropped the best for me withy my lvl 96 1050 mf sorc. but if you plan on doing manual pindle runs i think you'll go insane before finding a good item. i got my first wf at 2500 runs.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Meph always gave me the most uniques and all but baal can drop some great stuff.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, but whenever i get bored of keep doing pindle, i do eldritch, shenk (sometimes), then pindle

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
I found super-uniques on Pindle before. You just have hit him up ALOT to get them.

Heck I even got a Buriza on NM from Pindle. I know it's not a super-unique, but it still trades well.

ZConnor

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont know how u find items from these ordinary unique beasts.
My char has 600%mf from a charm(instead if havin socketed equipment with perfect topazes),fair 730-900damage(not thousnands) and Clvl ~80.Tell me an approximate number of times that i have to play to have sth good from pindleskin,treshsocket or whoever with these stats

By sth good i say a unique b-n lvl40-90
Aldurs Shadow Plate(lvl76) ,Boots(45lvl) or any other set40-81lvl
(Taebak's Glory -the highest lvl set!)

ButtPlug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow you probably only tried like a few times not like thousands of runs. And with a druid its harder.

ButtPlug

a cup of stfu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm, since I cant get my d2jsp to do any other scripts other than mars brand mephisto (lol) id say... Hell Bovine! jk go Meph!

Status
Not open for further replies.