Megaman: The Zeta Threat (TekBlade13's thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: Might want to edit that. Because a kill of a Maverick is technically a plot twist. I never said I killed him. Let's just see what Tek has in store first.))

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
OOC: wow.......thats alot of posts.....first things first, whats with the name change DB? and yes that WAS a crack at your picture ^_~ get some photoshop skllz yo......anywho yeah........my post will always have the finishing blow on it, for future refrence alright? i wouldve posted yesterday but i had food poisioning.........very nasty, vomiting all day.......not healthy.......but BOT........

OOC: ok guys i cant post.....ive been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to think of something....im gonna go throw up........bam, continue it for me. i know you can think of something

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Okay... Let's see what I've got.))

*Tek rushes over to Ryu to see how bad the damage actually is while the others are dealing with the maverick. Though he is severely damaged, he seems completely unwilling to die. When Tek reaches Ryu, he is surprised when his hand moves right through him. Realization filling his eyes, he turns around to view the maverick.*

Tek: Heh... Here I was thinking I'd get the last crack.

*Ryu used Prims Boost to move at the maverick at top speed. He had moved so fast that light had been left where it last refracted off of him showing a "hologram" type image. Where the maverick is, four great roars are heard, a dragon, pheonix, turtle, and wolf. Ryu had aimed at the weakenes spot right in the maverick's midsection. Thanks to all the damage done by Razael's Divine Sword, the enemy maverick splits in two. Ryu doesn't stop at the maverick as he normaly would. Instead, he skids, does a flace plant, and flips several times before coming to a halt. He gets up holding his now dislocated shoulder.*

Ryu: Ack... I shouldn't have tried that injured. *kneels, wincing in pain* Well... I'm not going to be able to see my handywork for a while... Did I get him?

((I really don't know what you have planned for "after" battle. IM me when you get on, please.))

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Turtle?!

BoT:

Omega: Damn... you look like you'll have prolonged stay in the Infirmary. Someone help me get him up.

*Omega walks over to Ryu and kneels down, trying to find the best way to lift him.*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Fury walks over and picks up Ryu with ease." so where to Omega?"

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Sorry guys, work eats up alot of my time, its 3 days a week, sometimes more.......lifes a bitch when you ned money i guess, i cant post right now, Ryu, just keep going with whatever you think is good for the story, ill be gone from BF for the next few days, good luck.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
OOC: you leave an awful lot :p

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Bah...))

Ryu: Ah! Help me over to that maverick, okay?
Fury: Uh... Okay. You sure you're up to it?
Ryu: I'd rather not teleport over.
Fury: Okay.

*Fury helps Ryu over to the maverick he split in two. Ryu looks over the mangled form for a moment before kneeling down to place his right hand over the maverick's head. He begins to download data, and a sudden surge of energy throws him back. Ryu's eyes are wide with shock. He didn't know if he had seen what he thought he did, but he wanted to make sure. Before he could make his way back to the maverick, a blast rings out of nowhere and vaporizes the remains. Another shot is heard, and Razael is seen "flying" in front of Ryu. He's hit, and he falls to the ground hard.*

Ryu: Razael?!
Razael: Ack... Whoever that was, he was aiming for you!
Ryu: What?!

*Ryu scans the room, but, when he sees a shadowy figure he can't make out, he is more surprised that he hadn't sensed whoever it is. Sparks are flying from Razael's chest where he was wounded, and a ghastly laugh is heard as the figure disappears.*

Ryu: <S-Sigma?!> I don't know who that was, but we need to get back to base for repairs.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website

Fury picks Ryu back up"Someone grab Razeal, we need to get out of here"! Fury yells in a panic. Fury turns and runs towards the door and as soon as he reaches the door he stops again and looks back seeing Omega and Seth picking up Razeal and following Fury. Fury turns around and runs back to the base...

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry about not being on for a while, my phone lines got cut somehow...

BoT:

Omega: One hell of a day...

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: alright guys, this is how it goes, i dont know if i will be able to kep this thread up, im working 4 days a week, and i get home at around 11 each day. you tell me i leave alot, i tell you you dont work aot. im 15 and have a full time job...........lifes a bitch, but anywho, yes give me time to contemplate this.....the closing of it or not, i just have way too much going on , i barely have any time on the computer.

EDIT:

THE THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

i hate to say it, but the Megaman, ZeTa threat is now closed. i dont have enough time to run it and have it be fun, so its closed. Here are my reasons:

1- Not enough time
2- Too many people. See before, it was just Me, bam, and Frost..........Tac was in it for a little while, but he left. Lets see.....now its Me, bam, Fure, Omega, Razael, and Seth, thats alot of people for a RPG of this size..........im sorry but there ar ejust too many of you
3- Lack of intrest. I dident like where i started this one, and it was a stupid move in my part to lead you guys all along.

so there you avhe it, im sorry if you guys were having fun, bt there jsut wasent enough activity, sorry, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.