Making JEDi use Pots.

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Any way to make it use Rejuv Potions at a certain Life? like . use Rejuv at 30 life... chicken at 20 or osmething like that.. my old BOT used to use rejuv at 30.. chicken at 20

But hta bot is gay and i like JEDi much better .. excpet I AM DIEING!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh ya i stoped dieing now!!!!!!!!! but i have to use Tgods and well i loose like 80 MF .. and that just isn't kool

jasen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes. But not directly. What you can do is set a health event to go off at the chickenlife value (or make a new variable called something else) and just have it send the key command for "1". This will use whatever pot you have in your belt in spot 1. Then tell pickit to grab all the super pots it gets.
I'm sure there is a way to make it actually use any pot on your person, but I'm not a good enough js programmer to do it yet.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but if you do set it to pick up say full rejuvs. but you dont use them as fast as they drop. you could wake up in the morning with an inventory filled with rejuv's and a pickitlog that says 2 wf's dropped. :p

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tru... it happened the first time i used it( missed Skulders and luna =/ ).. cuz my old bot would only pick up enuf rejuvs to fill up belt slots... dump any that entered the INV... now if JEDi did that.. it'd be nice.