Making Bugged Items Help Please

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey flaming cows can you break off some knowledge on how to make bug items with packets or if your no longer able to can you explain it please or send me into the right direction

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
off topicish But im poorish(can only support 3 characters) and im being owned by iths...any strats around them that dont require buying Elite elite items(IE 1.08items ect..)

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can you make me something i dont care what it is or can can you give me a hint on how to throw packets around?:D

silas

Reaction score
If you tell everyone how to dupe, that would rune the game and then it wouldnt be fun for you anymore, and then you wouldnt have to play anymore so.... PLZ!!!!!! or atleast give me some soulflay gaunts im on east my accnt names are deesenuts and andrew-reynolds, whisper if you get the time when your on.

stgetee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
flamin cows can u give me one ith or bug item or a soj plz pm me on diablio 2 non expac m10000 acnt name

clangodd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol flaming cow is makeing it up he just likes all the ppl takeing to him he cant do any of what he said and stgetee says he can dupe and look hes baging for items damn you ppl and your want to be cool ness i can bug ithems not to hard but like you said not telling well lots of people think that this way was pached but it wasnt lol