• Total voters

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont paly it but ppl who plays it are fags XD

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
It's funny watching people go at it in this game..

They're all like: "OMG YOU CANT TAKE AWAY MY LAND I COUNTER UR ATTACK WITH FORCE FIELD" ... "YES I CAN THIS CARD DELINQUISHES ALL COUNTERS OMG!" ... "YA BUT THIS CARD HERE BLOCKS YOU FROM DOING SO!" ... "OMG NOOB STFU I WIN!!1"

Etc..etc..

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
>.> I resent some of those comments. I play, though I'm not obsessed with it. It's sort of a casual thing to do during lunch with my friends....

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
i used to play...i used to have soooo many cards (in the millions) and used to kick ass in local tourneys, then i realized i was wasting a lot of my money

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
man its really weird, i have a friend and his whole room is filled with cards, he at least spends $50 every week on it. And he tells me all these Blue,Black GREY idk all these colored decks and he is like man if you play ill give you a deck for free. But i dont wanan get addicted to that shit. Seems like a big waste of money.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I play a bit. My favorite decks tend to be Blue or Blue/White. I can make a deadly Black or Blue/Black deck ;) The "colors" are simply the color of the land type.

Blue = Island
Black = Swamp
Red = Mountain
White = Plains
Green = Forest
Colorless = Uh...

It can be fun to play with a friend.

~~EDIT~~

There's a service on the net where you can make your own magic cards, too :p They aren't "real" or "playable", but it's kind of funny. Here's one I had made:

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Colorless=anything

I played about three years ago I ranked 2'nd for local tourney (These are very good players not thoes weekly tournaments card shops hold). I beat the guy who got to go to boston for worlds. This was a while ago I may play online some time but I find the game kind of lame now. And three years has a habbit of making you rusty.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
hehe i play a bit... at lunch and stuff... :D i got a red black dragon deck, a red goblin deck, a all color sliver deck, and a power white deck... i once went to this card convention and there was this complete nerd who has like all these rares and like 5 of each and holos and stuff... anywyas once i was lucky and scored a Holo BIRDs of paradise... some one offered me 50$ i bought the pack for 5! u do the math...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know what colorless is, but I said "Uh..." because if I have to explain... A deck with all colors is a "rainbow" deck, at leastt at the last time I checked.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Where can you make those cards?

And, no, I don't play Magic.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I believe this is the site. I don't know exactly where to find it because, as you can tell, a guy with the s/n "Davyd" did that for me, and he's from another site. He makes them for people through this thread at said site.

I like Davyd's cards better than AnyCraze's...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i used to be my towns best, no joke.
`for those in the know, teferi's moat + Aegis of honor + scalpelexis + absorb= pwnage

but then when i was spending 8 dollars a week (up to 20 sometimes) it hit me that the person with the fattest wallet wins. its not really about strategy but for the ones that have all the shiny rare cards. they even have 2 kinds of leagues: standard and extended. standard forces you to buy new cards when the new set comes in and makes you ligten you wallet. extended is at a metagame right now and will always be at it. blue is too powerful. the only other color that can stand up to it is a speed black necropotence deck which costs a liver and a lung to afford.

magic, and sometimes d2 extremists must realize that its just a game that you have to spend more and more to be good and when you are, what does it do for you?