Website
myspace.com
LINKKK MUHHHHH BOI!!!!!!!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
...What the ****?
Blue artifact deck.

Mycosynth Lattice turns everything into artifacts and lets me use mana like it's mana of any color, so can play the green enchantment that gives all my creatures Trample.

Magnetic Flux gives all my artifact creatures Flying for a turn.

Myr Incubator lets me remove any number of artifacts from my library and take them out of play, and then put in 1/1 Myr tokens equal in number to the cards removed this way.

Coat of Arms gives all creatures +1/+1 for each other creature sharing a creature type with them. In other words, each Myr token gets +1/+1 for every other Myr. 50 Myr tokens, they're each a 50/50.

Evil, but not as bad as when I combo March of the Machines with that Mycosynth Lattice. Instakill any and every land that comes into play or is in play...and with my Myr manapumpers and Mycosynth Golem (gives all my artifact creatures affinity for Artifacts), I can still play pretty much everything.

L

Laharl

Might as well face it, J'kar. You're a combo player. Which is cool...

You're one of us. One of us!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i personally like fastbond+timewalk+regrowth+timetwister. ALTHOUGH i've always loved stasis decks

L

Laharl

Time walk on a stick is better. 2 mana / turn means you're opponent never gets one.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i loved my blue+green deck. fastbond+timewalk first turn was always awesome.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My blue deck is harsh. Not a combo like your stuff, but getting Darksteel Colossus out in 3 turns is hawt. I could do it in two, providing I got the right stuff.

L

Laharl

Black lotus is restricted to 1 per deck, so it can't be.

Black lotus + mountain + channel + fireball.

Play black lotus + mountain. Sac the lotus for GGG. Pay GG to bring out channel. Give up 19 life to channel, pump the R and G into the fireball and hit for 20.

L

Laharl

It's a turn 1 kill. Of course it's "Gay".

Black lotus is actually recognized as one of the most powerful cards ever printed. Naturally it'll be restricted.

L

Laharl

That chance to get a black lotus in your initial hand. Unless you go second. Actually, it would be better.

It would be... 1/60 + 1/59 + 1/58 + 1/57 + 1/56 + 1/55 + 1/54.

If anyone feels like calculating that, go ahead :(

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pretty sure channel is banned too.

L

Laharl

Depends on the format, for channel. Restricted in vintage, banned in legacy.

Legal in two-headed giant.