Magic: The Gathering

L

Laharl

I'm uploading the image of my awesome, sexy victory over CB. Enjoy!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
obviously a photoshop. :(

...busy regrouping

L

Laharl

How was it a mistake? Maybe some people here enjoy MTG, fool.

CB, you beat me several times yesterday. Harshly.

L

Laharl

I know for one that CB enjoys it, as do several other mods+ and ex-mods.

This win was using my relentless rats deck. The relentless rats card proves, quite clearly, why there should be a limit of 4 of one specific card per deck.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'd like to play with you guys, but that program looks so sloppily confusing, and I'm somewhat of a nub at MTG. :(

L

Laharl

The program allows you to do any common MTG action you would ever want or need to do. And it's actually really playable.

If you add me on MSN/AIM I'll hook you up with it.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats your aim... I like MTG but have no one to play with.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My old Myr deck would make you weep when all of a sudden you had no lands and I had about 50 50/50 Myr tokens with Flying and Trample.

L

Laharl

Combo deck? Combo decks are awesome. I'm working on my rats deck some more, because of it's poor performance vs CB.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Oh no. Not a combo deck. Blue mana and a few spells, but almost pure artifact. And don't try that Red antiartifact crap on me, I'll make it backfire. =)

Not to mention I'll render you incapable of casting pretty much anything...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
What? All I do is kill all lands for everybody. I just happen to have ways to still cast/summon without lands for mana. ^_^

L

Laharl

My myojin deck I'm working on will be truly awesome. It constantly nukes everything, while my lands are kept in one shape - using indestructable creatures.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you know, id be interested in trying it out, is it free to play online (getting new cards n whatnot?) i always wanted to try it out cause ppl say its really good, but never wanted to spend cash/be seen somewheres like a mall playing the game

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My myojin deck I'm working on will be truly awesome. It constantly nukes everything, while my lands are kept in one shape - using indestructable creatures.
How do you keep your lands alive? Because I don't kill them with destroy effects...they're autokilled from having 0 toughness. ^_^

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Kay, my white and blue deck would own the hell out of all you guys.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Download magic workstation then..I'm too lazy to make a deck so I downloaded a championship deck, haha.