Loop fan of knives?

frosticles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any1 know how 2 get fan of knives 2 loop i tried just about everything i could think of and an't get it

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what do u mean u can "loop" the fan of knives?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um-u can do it as a custom ability if that is what u mean-the base spell itssle fis onyl supposed ot hit once. but if u need to know how to do ability multiple times i think i know how to do it.
go to where u edit abilities.
make the base spell starfall and make the icon fan of knives. then somewhere it should say what the spell should actually do-like heal unit or damage unit or give a buff. make it do damge equal to knives damage. then make the animation as fan of knives. if there are like 5 waves of stars then it should cast fans of knives 5 times. or u can lower the mana cost and cooldown period of the spell so u can just keep hitting "fan of knives".
but if u make it starfall it will make it as a unltimate ability. to get it as a reg ability, to make as reg ability..uh..dammit..who u do it..
:confused: um...i trhink there is a way to link 3 spells together to make then reg spells. just make the spell 3 times and there shoudl be somekind of link to put em together.
or u could possibly put the spell on auto cast if u edit it and lower cooldown period. i did all kinds of stuff with editor but its been liek a year since i was editor-i dont even have wc3 installed anymore. jus wait till i get a new comp-just wait....

frosticles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i already tried changing starfall around 2 make another ultimate with it the buff starfall(target) still shows up instead of what ever u put 4 it 2 show up and about it being an ultimate u can just lower the lvl that u learn it at so u can learn it at lvl 1 and tass i would do it with triggers if i knew how i'm a noob with triggers i can only do certain things and do u know where i can find a tutorial 2 combine and or make skins cause i can only find ones on how 2 make armor and its driving me crazy :hbut

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jus re-create the ability but just lower the cooldown period to like .01 sec and u can caste it continuasly, as long as u have the mana to support it. anyway, u cant use triggers with spells like that. i had a map where a spell targeted at the right place would activate a trigger but not what ur talking about tassadar.

Darimus

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceman.vze.com
You could remove the ability when it is cast (storing the level into an integer), add the new ability with 0 cooldown, and order it to be cast a few times, and then remove the new ability, replace it with the old ability, then make the ability the stored level

frosticles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Darimus
You could remove the ability when it is cast (storing the level into an integer), add the new ability with 0 cooldown, and order it to be cast a few times, and then remove the new ability, replace it with the old ability, then make the ability the stored level
soooo if u think this would really work tell me how 2 do it lol cause i have no idea how

NewPosts

New threads