Listen to this!!! Perfect Idea for D3

S

Saint_Pako

Now, hear this. Since Diablo and his band of brothers died in LoD, the new Diablo III will be about the Legend of Diablo only.

The time is many many years since the last defeat of Baal, and evil roam the earth again, but this time, users can CHOOSE TO BE EVIL or GOOD.

So instead of choosing just your class or race (as suggested by some in other threads), you can choose which side you are on, the good or the evil!!!!! And Diablo lives through his super armour and weapons which are mythical items for the evil users. (Of course, there will be some superb items of equivalence for the good guys).

So the game is very different, not only do you go out and kill different kind of boss depending on which side you are on, when you join Battlenet Multiplayer games, there is also a chance you will meet players of the other side!!!!!!!

So if you join a battlenet game, and you are playing along some stage fighting an evil boss played by the computer, thinking you can kick his ass, watch out, there might be someone else waiting to defend that evil boss.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS?????
I have merely only touched upon this brilliant idea, feel free to join in and expand this thought, who knows maybe this idea will be so great that someone from blizzard will actually use.

k_dash22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
D3 Concept...

The concept of chosing the side of dark or the side of light is very intriguing.

Rather than making Diablo 3, Blizzard should consider creating a final expansion to the set. Instead of having the 'super diablo' weapons and armour... The game should allow the user to select which prime evil to play as. Same gameplay as normal, but instead of starting from a camp, a ct or a fortress- you start from hell and work your way 2wards the holy sactum of the Horadrim... or something like that.

Waddya tinx? cool no?

H

Heavytabbs

i think that you should be able to pick first the char amazon, barb, pally, assassin, necro, sorc, or druid and then pick the weapon of choice and the skills you could choose theree catagories from any character so that means that a zon could use whirl wind wouldnt that be sweet

S

SulStealer

I think that they should have tyreal get killed or something by the other owners of hell that baal and meph and diablo beat for the throne and then when your near the end tyreal dies and gives you his sword but you can only use it against the final boss and thats the only weapon that would work on him that would be kinda hard then

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
once again im telling people: tyrael is dead, he died when he destroyed the worldstone.

B

BLOODWULF6(sic)6

PERFECT IDEA 4 D3

NONONO u got it all wrong. D3 will have Bael as the main character, because for those of u that didnt notice, his soulstone was never destroyed.
Watch closely in the cinema after u defeat him..........no soulstone was ever destroyed.

4 those of u that cared 2 listen,
BL00|)\/\/uLF:cool:

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the orignal poster did a great job...i personalli think the idea is cool...and basicalli, u can have 2 opposing forces plus the bosses against each other

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
unless the game is called Baal3 the game will have Diablo in it.......thats why the series is called Diablo

k_dash22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is extremely interestng. No soulstone was destroyed.

Is it worth re-making the diablo 2 characters; necro etc... UNLESS blizzard develope a patch which enables the user to convert their single character player/ battle.net character to the new installment etc. enabling selective skill choices and weapons...

They can still call the game Diablo 3, so long as they use or affiliate with the dark lord- either through ressurection or whatever!

Ultimate-Banana

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: PERFECT IDEA 4 D3

Originally posted by BLOODWULF6(sic)6
NONONO u got it all wrong. D3 will have Bael as the main character, because for those of u that didnt notice, his soulstone was never destroyed.
Watch closely in the cinema after u defeat him..........no soulstone was ever destroyed.

4 those of u that cared 2 listen,
BL00|)\/\/uLF:cool:

yes so what?
if you listen better than you hear that the worldstone is destroyed THE SOURCE of the soulstones

xdeaths

Member!
Reaction score
well.. i think that if you have 2 sides like you guys are saying.. like good and evil, it would only be fair like when you go to the start up screen, and go to create new character, it should say, do you want to be good or evil? that what it should say, and have the original characters, and instead of baal and diablo and stuff to choose from because that would just be gay to lvl them from lvl one and sh*t, just make like all 7 characters from exp pack and on the other side, have like their evil twins or corrupted characters, you know what i'm saying? kinda like a druid, but he changed into different monsters, such as like i dunno, shit help me with ideas here, just like opposite character skills and stuff, like a zon but reveresed, see what i'm saying?

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
Armies?

Do you think it's a good idea if the bad guys can make monsters for short amount of cash and the good guys make soldiers for short amounts of cash? Just an idea. :]

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
i think the opposiong forces ideas can work very well i you make them.
the original thread was very intersting. but sometimes in warcraft 3 in a mod called godzilla (very dumb in my opinion) you get to be either good or evil and if you are good. you get to make massive armies to attack with and if you are evil you get one unit and you have to kill the massive armies before you die.
instead of it being pvp like one superfighter Vs. another make the evil character have a legion of evil minions at his at side and your hero have to fight the monion and one he does then he can face baal or diablo or whoever.