Website
Visit site
VERY GOOD IDEA

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I don't know what any of you other people will think about this idea I just had, but it was inspired by this thread. I think that perhaps a third Diablo game could be a sort of prequel. This goes along with the idea of being able to play as the Prime Evils or the Horadrim. If they made it more like Starcraft and Warcraft in the way there are campaigns (it would be playing as either the Prime Evils or Horadrim first and the other side next), I think that would add a great feature to the Diablo series. You would be able to see how the Prime Evils waged war on Heaven and how they were eventually cast out of Hell. And you could also see the Sin War and also how the Horadrim eventually fought and imprisoned the Prime Evils. Now making the game like Warcraft III would make more since with this idea because you would first play the Prime Evil "missions" and then you would play as the Horadrim. I think that would lead to some very great possibilities because the way events were described by the previous games the time that those events took place had many people who had some really kick ass powers, not to mention the fact that the Prime Evils were probably more powerful than they were after being imprisoned so long, then again maybe not.

Power_Trip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmmm...

palidan should be kept in the fold, but if there was an opposite picking to choose from, there should be an anti-palidan, you know a fallen palidan, angel-fallen angel. Basic concepts of the game should be added. Maybe not picking ur side but like certain decisions or stuff you do decide if your good or bad. But really evil like diablo uses what hes born with man. Magic, claws, teeth, and the power over demons. L8R

Power_Trip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well in order for that soul stone to remake Baal, someone other than Tyreal would have to find it. And in order to do that they have to make it to mount arreat. Good Luck there. lol :tnt:shoot

Rune_Master13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok before i start im NOT FLAMING i think that this good vs evil would be an interesting concept and i was thinkin that it was really cool for a while but then i came back to my old self (a little paranoid) and really this is what would happen it would be completely unfair cause some jerk would be at lvl99 and gaurding diablo from a guy tryinn to get rushed and really the blizz team would (unknowingly) make it unfair (like a ZON!) and when a good hacked item came out for one side then every one would go to that sideand then all of the hackers would work for that side and well.............it would be one side vs a bunch of weaklings and all the other side would block them from the bosses so well there would only be one side after a while REALLY NICE IDEA THOUGH!!!!!!!! ( im not not kiddin or flamin) it was a cool thought

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ol come on yadaya think about d3 diablo's revival
xpack1: meph's revival
xpac2: baal's revival
xpac3: the final battle: the end.... or is it

like diablo meph and baal revived by someone come together and become invincible but are they for real and you find a set of enourmisely strong weapons to kill them once they fuse in one big being.

P.s. don't forget the old saying good always overcomes evil and i never seen a game that allows you to be evil or good (and don't try to tell me about starcraft cuz your not evil or good even in multiplayer you just have to kill your opponents and all) so cut the crap on evil and good side cuz it'll never happen and sorry to cut your fun but its life wake up poeple

still post back with what ya think :wavey