LexiGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who is this girl named "LexiGirl" in Starcraft who keeps on sending me private messages? And why won't she answer me when I PM her back? If she is a bot then her maker is mad: :mad: :mad:

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
The LexiGirl is someone who whishes to play StarCraft 2 someday.
She is a bot and she whispers everyone on Public Chat 1 on U.S. East realm.

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
Fine then, you might someday see EViL-DArK_BoT spam too. I simply need to change one or two things into the source code of my bot and I will load it. Hehe. :p

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think lexigirl is nice she talks to me all the time and she is no bot i can insure yuo that and she told me about here and i like it here nice people to chat with

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok... lets not get all mad about lexigirl and i think she is nice got a problem with that if u do yuo will have more enemies then me

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Life isn't a game son. I happen to like Mr. Bush. Are you still peed me off because Lexigirl likes me better than you? You have no values. All you want to do is live on welfare and ban guns. Now on the subject of Lexigirl...I love her darn it! I'm not just saying all this stuff because u "people" pissed me off on the other board.

I love my country son. That's why I will soon marry Lexigirl then join the MARINE CORPS! Ooh-Rah! Unfortunately I will have to leave my little Lexigirl at home while I defend this country and make the enemy shit their pants at the first sign of any shot fired near them.

Status
Not open for further replies.