LexieGirl

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who the **** is this "LexiGirl" bitch that contacted me on Starcraft? This bitch won't even answer me when I PM her back. If she is a bot then **** u who ever made her because she ****ing keeps on bugging me about this site, the little bitch. Anyway i wonder if she sucks dick...:mad: open up bitch:eek:

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Grunt... is that anyway to talk about a ladybot? pfft... learn some manners boy, or ill slap you around worse than your daddy slaps yo momma!

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no thanks asshole i dont use drugs.........

seems to me that skuz's mother may have smoked crack while pregnant with him

... .. ..... go to hell

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
GruntHawk, what's your problem? Oh yea, you have bad temper and you're Irish (my friend says that when he's angry). I saw your posts and 3 have been reported to moderators. You better stop white nigga.

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, well, well. Some assholes have reported me to the moderators. I'm real scared. Oh and by the way, son, I'm not a mother ****ing ******. I'm a redneck.

A song this boy I know wrote goes as follows: "I am afro-man running through the jungle from the Ku Klux Klan. They have pointy hats, duoble barrel shotguns and baseball bats."

Don't take this the wrong way people. I'm ****ing hostile to everyone that trys to screw with me.:mad:

Teats

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lexie is unfortuantely a bot...AI is amazing these days huh? Perhaps a virtual reality evening/night/AM with lexie should be Blizzard's next project....

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf im startin 2 get annoyed at bigtymer i dont understand wtf hest sayin i bet his parents raped him as a child and now he has dislexia hahahahaaha wtf is up wit ur avitar 2 and y dont u just ban faghawk....