LexieGirl

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I would just like everyone to know that lexigirl and I have started a loving relationship. Sure she's a bot and that is pretty kinky, but hey, who can stop true love between man and electronics.

Also I would like to add that calling someone a fag is not as effective as it used to be since people joke about it all the time. It is used as an insult so much it is not an insult.

Griffin

Reaction score
Wondering where the bulletin board is....

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE ****ING BULLETIN BOARD IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin

Reaction score
Hey WilliamDell

The funny thing is, on starcraft broodwar, lexigirl keeps whispering me on how she loves me and stuff, I honestly don't think she is a bot, but hell, if she ain't, she's a skank!

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Y does everyone have to gang up on peeps ! gaunthawk didnt have shit worth of help! This entire thing discusts me!

InsolenceHate

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Teats
Lexie is unfortuantely a bot...AI is amazing these days huh? Perhaps a virtual reality evening/night/AM with lexie should be Blizzard's next project....
yep, and dont message her either LOL as one poor soul found out it will crash u.

K

Keyser_Soze

i got one from lexigirl too. who is she? she called me hun and gave me an XoXo. i was like waht the F*ck?!

Dagoth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so lexi s a ****en bot

i thought shit was kinda strange when she keep sayin the same shit and never answered me

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
LOL!
retart, is that a combination of retard and tart?:D
i like it

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
or, more likely, valdamort wasn't watching what he was typing....but if it was deliberate, it has a nice ring to it.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think your little frome what your profile said but hey there isnt anything wrong with what you said :D

and i wonder why i dont have a girlfriend