CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here

[yt]Zqmdv5iyIOY[/yt]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Chris angel has a dvd that apparently will tell you how to levitate.... my guess is get a camera, some smoke and mirrors. and friends who will go oooooooooooooH!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know a few magicians. The funny thing is that the levitation trick is the easiest and dumbest trick in the world... and entirely free to perform, zero props. Whatever rumbaed buys it will kick themselves in the butt for paying money to know how to tip-toe to the side.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why ruined. Levitation is possible! Won't be too long till Wipeout!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
The link you provided made it appear as a hoax... However it also provided validation, very weird. I made my reply before thoroughly reading it.

I think it will take a long time before there is the abundance of energy and in efficient enough form, to utilize a technique like the one shown. It seems it would always be more practical to loose very small amount of energy on tires and that method, than enough energy to make such mass levitate. That would hold until energy is excessively abundant at least. But who knows, high enough speeds may break that rule as well as lower maintenance on all the moving parts.

I always thought that the next move in transportation should be in train-like units... efficient Semis that you hook up to on your highway drive with 8 other cars until you veer in other directions.