Legendary swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: I doubt that it is trait.. lets think of everyone we have met on our journey… * every one thinks for a moment * hay guys wait! Remember when we were surrounded by 30 zombies, then the dark figure came and kill them all?
Zacxko: you think we will fight him?
Vann: I really hope not, from our 1 experience with him I know that we will stand a snow flakes chance in hell… maybe I’m just over estimating him though. We shouldn’t worry to much. We don’t even know for sure if its him we are fighting.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: That mysterious figure... he could be Lord Excalibur himself. I hope not, hes quite strong back then. This final sword, what is it called? *cautiously looking for a room*
Ryu: Where is this person. Im getting impatient.
Vann: Ok ill check the note again..

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: I believe the next one is called Colossus.
Zacxko: the note doesn’t say when he will show up… maybe we have to find him I this giant maze.
Vann: damn it… I really don’t feel like playing games right now, cant we just knock these walls down some how?
Ryu: I don’t think that would work, these walls are made out of some kind of odd metal
Zypher: it can’t be metal, my body would have been torn to shreds by now if it was.
Ryu: oh ya I forgot for a second there… anyway for the most part I don’t believe we could knock these walls down… we will have to try and find our way through here.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Lets speed this up. Everybody, lets go a bit faster im tired of waiting. *casts the ability: "Bullet Speed"*
Vann: Wait up, *begins running*
Ryu: Lets go and find Colossus!
Zacxko: *coming back* I think ive found something, theres a room *hurries back*
Vann: Good, its about time we get somewhere out of this maze place.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They looked through the door and the room appeared very dark. As they walked in candles lit al around the room. there was a sword laid gently on a pillow.

Vann: alright! We don’t even have to fight to get this sword.

Vann walks over to pick up the sword… not a second after he touched it the doors slammed shut and the room got much hotter

Voice: who dares challenge Lord Colossus.
Vann: we are just here for the sword
Voice: then you are low life dirty thieves here to take what doesn’t belong to you! I banish you to the realm of the dead!

A purple ball appears above the sword… then it starts to grow bigger.

Vann: guys we have to find some way to open that door!!! * Vann runs full speed at the door and kicks it * ow! My foot!
Ryu: oh no its getting bigger… we will run out of room soon.

The ball covered most of the room and then sucked them into it.

They reappeared in an odd place… there was dead bodies everywhere.
Voice: prepare to die! I will let you all fight me at once so the odds are fair.

The dark figure appears right above them

Lord Colossus: now feel my wrath!!!

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: All of you! Charge!!!! *uses trop blast* YAAA!!! DIE
Vann: You!!! We will beat you anyday!!! Die!!! *slashes 4 times really hard at his face*
Ryu: Hiya! *forms swords and slashes at him after Vann*
Zypher: My turn, *slashes rapidly against the creature*
Colossus: Muaha!!! Is that all you've got? Then it's not gonna do anything! *slams the floor and the whole bubble begins to shake rapidly*
Zacxko: Vann do you think we can beat him?
Vann: Of course!
Zacxko: Ok, if your sure! *slashes Colossus with his new sword, Illumina!*
Colossus: No! You've obtained the Legendary Sword: Illumina!!! That still won't beat me... YaRGH!!! *slams rapidly trying to smash everyone*
Zacxko: *barely dodging his fist* Whew that was close!
Vann: This will be a long fight, *continusly attacking the Colossus guy.
Zacxko: You Die Now!!!! *uses ability: "Glacier Splash"*
Colossus: I a m f o z n. Ag h h ! Y u w i l pa y!
Colossus: *breaks ice* YEARGH! (softly)Huff . . Huff. . Puff. .
Zacxko: Tire him out! *slashes him rapidly*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Colossus: heh, I really hope this isn’t all you got… I wasted my time saving your lives so we could have a challenge.

Vann comes from behind and slashes him hard with the phoenix.

Colossus :a cheep shot! I will teach you a lesson.

Vann started floating in the air.

Vann: wa..whats happening?
Colossus: it appears your fight with trait has given me an advantage.

Vans shirt gets ripped off so that is wound from fighting trait was facing Colossus. Suddenly he felt his wound burning terribly. His back started bubbling. Then he fell to the ground to weak to get up.

Colossus: now for the rest of you.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Is the fight from Trait..... howd you get wounded? Colossus attacked you? Or Trait has like a delayed attack?

BOT:
Zacxko: No ! Vann *goes over to Vann* Are you ok? *gets up and slashes Colossus mad hard since he hit Vann*
Colossus: Argh! *slams Zacxko down to the ground*
Zacxko: AHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *his body scraped and almost broken*
Ryu: Die You 'lil!!! *does a slash on his face* *pokes fast at his eye*
Zypher: Ryu watch out!!!
Zacxko: Colossus you'll never beat us!!!
Zacxko: *gets up and hits Colossus at his feet and trips him*
Colossus: Wa!? *falls down on the floor hard* Agh! You'll pay for that!
Vann: Never! *gets up slowly and hits Colossus in the back*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A strong cold winds blows through the sphere, fueled by Zypher's presence. Zypher retreats a fair distance away from Colossus and stares at his blade.*

Zypher: This place, it is too cold, my blade is unstable.

*As he watches his blade, preparing to cast some sort of heating spell upon it, it elongates slightly to about half the size of a quarterstaff. The weapon retains all of its qualities, but through lengthening it becomes effective as a double weapon. With a flash of flame his weapon hardens as the winds die down. He rushes Colossus with lightning speed and slashes once with the blade, connects with the sledge, and brings the blade back around to stab it into Colossus's arm. A bright yellow light bursts forth from the wound as electricity courses through both of their bodies, Zypher revels in the elemental force*

Reaction score
Website
*At the same time Zypher attacked....*
*Zacxko uses his ability: "Mind Sploke" to blind Colossus and give Zypher a better chance on his attack. Zacxko, watching Zypher doing his attack prepares to.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu launches at Colossus again. This time he seems much slower. Colossus easily knocks him down, but Ryu jumps straight back up as if he had expected that, sword first. Colossus is surprised and steps aback. Ryu just barely misses Colossus' neck.

Ryu: *to self* Missed!
Colossus: You almost had me. I'm impressed. NOT AGAIN!!

Colossus swings heavily to where he believed Ryu to be. He, however, is suprised to see he struck an illussion. He feels a rush of force and looks behind him to see a swirl of energies surrounding Ryu. Ryu seems to be in a trance; his entire face featureless. When he looks at Colossus, it appears as his eyes are a source of light, and his emotionlessness sends chills down everyone's spines -- that is, everyone but Zypher.

Zypher: *to self* Is he?
Ryu: *turning to Zypher* You realize now? *back to Colossus* You are about to see!

Ryu is completely emerged in a swirl of energy and dust. The cloud grows larger and larger as it soon appears to be the size of a large house. When the dust clears, a dragon is in Ryu's place. When the dragon speaks, it is with Ryu's voice.

Ryu: I will show you now!

Ryu smashes his claw down where Colossus is. He, in surprise, attempts to defend by holding his sword straight up. Ryu's claw, however, knocks the sword away and comes crashing down on Colossus.

Ryu: I think that about takes care of that.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko ( supposedly to Vann ): What the !? Whats happening Vann, Zypher? Whats Ryu doing?! Hes a dragon!!
Colossus: Th is ca nnot b - e! *chances his look to a bit scared*
Zacxko: Give it to 'em Ryu!!!
*standing back from the immense force from Ryu*

-Edit-
OOC: Hehe I just read the whole thing again lol, its funny, only 4 people!!! What happend to the other guy? Gondaky or something like that. .. . . . . . .. DOH!! Forgot what i was gonna say... oh well.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Once again, Zypher has retreated away from the heat of battle. The massive holy aura eminating from Ryu's immense form sends Zypher to his knees. Small lightning bolts begin discharging from his hair, his eyes burst his yellow light*

Zypher (to self): It cannot be, such raw strength... I feel as if my blood is boiling. FOCUS! Not now...

*he slowly rises to his feet, no one seems to have noticed him. He locks the sheath onto the bladed end, insulating it for what hes about to do. He summons forth a cone of cold upon the head of his sledge. While it is in a subzero state, he works the crystal easily in this hands. He takes off several small chunks and forms small disks with them. He reshapes the head of the hammer into a morningstar-like shape and produces several small flames to harden it. Zypher places the small disks in a belt around his waist anduses his weapon like a walking stick. He covers up his limited knowledge of what has happened to Ryu when he finally speaks*

Zypher: Ryu, what has happened? You stand before us a, uh, changed man...

ooc: a note, he does not retreat due to weakness or anything, but its only reflecting his nature, lightning strikes quick and is gone,...so is he

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at Zypher, somewhat surprised, though you can't see it on his face. He doesn't wish to reveal himself? Interesting turn. Ryu's claw is still atop Colossus. Colossus cannot reach his blade, and is struggling to move, as Ryu's weight has become quite massive. He begins hitting Ryu's claw, attempting to force it off him.

Ryu: *opening his mouth; flames flicker* I warned him, but he didn't believe me.
Colossus: Remove youself from me!
Ryu: Oh? I will, but only after I can claim that blade of yours!

Ryu's eyes blaze as he gathers energy from the surrounding area and flames begin to flicker madly from his gaping jaw. He then takes a deep breath as Colossus' eyes go wide. Colossus attempts to defend himself, but a deafening roar tells what his fate is. When Ryu moves his claw, Colossus is nothing more than a burning pile of ash.

Ryu: I think our job is done.
Zacxko: I think that's one of the largest blades I've ever seen...besides the one Vann was carrying.
Vann: I'd say.

When the look at Ryu, however, he is engulfed in another swirl of energies and dust. He emerges a human, once more. He's holding his right hand, the same one that was a crushing claw over Colossus. It looks slightly burnt.

Ryu: I think I hit myself a bit, there. *picking up Colossus* This sword... Ah!
Vann: What?!

Ryu releases the sword, but it doesn't fall. His very skin seems to latching onto it. Oh no! I'm trying to absorb this one, too! He holds his left arm, trying to force his skin away from the sword. But it's to no availe. His skin and the sword begin to merge quicker and quicker. Soon the sword is gone, and Ryu is looking at his right palm.

Ryu: Well... That was interesting. *flinging his hand down the sword forms* But it just doesn't feel right...
Vann: What happened?!
Ryu: Oh! It's a gift...and a curse of my class. The sword is as much a part of me as my heart of brain.
Zacxko: That's...odd...
Ryu: Hmm? This sword is just too unbalanced... *looking at it* I know! I'll advance it just a bit!
Zypher: *walking forward as the purplish area disipates* What do you mean?
Ryu: *as Colossus reforms itself* Hmm? I think I'll shorten the blade then... Yes!

Colossus seems to lose a foot or two off of it, and the hilt reshapes to better fit Ryu. It looks like it has better balance now, and Ryu seems to enjoy swinging it around a bit.

Zypher: Your abilities... They seem odd.
Ryu: Yes. Being a Holy Avenger will do that. Now then, I'm sure Excalibur will have something to say now.
Vann: Can...can you "regurgitate it?
Ryu: I haven't tried before. I'm sure I could if I wanted to.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher stamps his weapon into the ground, a quiet rumble fills the air.*

Zypher: So now that we have acquired all the swords, are we actually going to give them to this Excalibur guy? Cause i think at least one of you wants to keep 'em.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Yes, I want to keep mine. It is worth alot, only if there is a better reward, I will give this to Lord Excalibur.
Vann: Im keeping mine.
Zacxko: Is there another note that Lord Excalibur will give?
Zypher: Lets find it.
Everyone: *searching for the note*
Vann: Found the note again, *in the corner of the floor*.
Ryu: Then read it.

Zacxko: Oh, Ryu do you want to keep your sword?

OOC: Reply. And read the note.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ooc: just to explain my last post… when Vann was fighting trait, trait put a cut on his back. Then this guy infected Vanns back… th reson I did that was cuz I wouldn’t be on my comp for a wile.

Vann sees a note on the ground
Note: very good! I see your last fight wasn’t easy but you have the swords! Now come to my castle in Antarctica to get your prize.
Vann: alright lets go.
Ryu: you should put your shirt back on its going to be cold in antartica.
Vann: oh right, good call. * walks over to his shirt and puts in on *

Ryu opens a portal and everyone jumps in. they could see a tall dark castle that stood out from all the white from the snow. They walked over to a giant door.

Vann: now how do you suppose he opens this door? Unless he is a giant theres no way he can open it.
????: stop right there.

a man in a blue robe stood behind him.

Vann: what do you want.
????: I will not let you give those blades to Excalibur! Only god knows how much evil he can do with those.
Vann: don’t worry, we aren’t planning to give them to him unless he has a good prize.
????: he will take them from you! Turn back now!
Vann: oh well we are going to give these blades to him and get our prize if you like it or not!
????: fine, then I must try to stop you!

The man starts floating a blue light sparks come out of his face.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Storm clouds seem to gather, and Zypher looks at the sky for he hadn't caused this. He looks at his weapon, too, realizing it's worthless in this cold. The strange man looks at Ryu who is, now, emmitting a very powerful aura.

???: What is the meaning of this?!
Ryu: *eyes glowing white* You will allow us to pass! We came this far! Do you not think we know the consequences?! I will judge this man for myself! If he is as unworthy as you say, he will fall!
???: You haven't a chance against him!
Ryu: You haven't seen us fight!

Ryu is now emerged in a swirl of energy and snow as everyone looks in suprise. It's odd that Ryu would feel the need to transform again after so short a period, but this time... The swirl doesn't grow larger. Instead, it seems to be emitting an incredible aura. Ryu emerges, and Zypher steps aback as everyone else is to surprised to move. Ryu looks human but has a horn atop his forehead, claw-shaped hands and feet, and wings that, well, look like they can lift more than just himself.

Ryu: Perhaps you will understand soon.
???: *as Ryu seemingly disappears* Where'd you go!
Ryu: *appearing behind him* Here! *hitting the man to the ground* Do you understand yet?
Vann: Ryu's...flying?!
Ryu: *forming the newly shaped Colossus* Does Excalibur truely believe he can wraught evil? I won't allow it![/color]

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko (mumbling): Incredible! Ryu will surely defeat this man.(shout) GET 'EM RYU!!!
Ryu: Thankz Zacxko. *hits the man*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: ok time for a little more fun :)

????: please you must stop! If Excalibur is to get his hands on thee blades then not even the will of god will be able to stop him!
Ryu: I’m sure we can beat Excalibur, if you have seen us fight even once then you would know how powerful we are. * disappeared and reapers behind the man and stabs him*
????: you have been warned. * dies *
Vann: alright! Go Ryu!
Ryu: he was easy I could have beaten him blind folded. * turns back to normal *

The giant doors have the castle open.

Voice: enter my chambers!

They walk into the dark castle. There was a giant stair case with another door at the top.

Voice: enter the door at the top of the stairs

They walk up the stairs and open the door. There was a man with lots of fur clouths sitting in a velvet chair.

Vann: let me guess… your Excalibur.
Excalibur: yes… and I see you have come with my blades.
Vann: what’s our reward first.
Excalibur: your reward? Its simple to have done a little favor for me. NOW GIVE ME THOSE BLADES!!!
Vann: what! No you better come up with something better then that first!
Excalibur: fine, I will give you an eternal reward. * a sword appears in his hand * I have been very honest with you all about every thing…. Except the 4th blade… and the most powerful of the bunch. Its called Excalibur!

Status
Not open for further replies.