Kingdom of Evers'ilance

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[Both] Light and Dark...

*Wolfz and Tanya (of course still in their warrior form) look surprised, blinking several times. They look at their left hand's ring finger (ie: wedding ring finger). They each wear an engagement band. A light, barely visible pink flush takes their cheeks. They hadn't told them about being quite that close. The months Wolfz and Tanya had been away had seen much progress, including in their relationship.*

[Wolfz] That is...
[Tanya] ...interesting.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: It seems even I have not forseen that. I thought that it meant so long as you two were friends... but we are straying from our topic... and this is a painful one for me... Rhianna was my wife, even if she was a Mortal... Even Death has no ruling over those gone her way... Tell me, what has happened with you two?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[Both] We saw our future...and our past.
[Tanya] The reason Mr. Insesitive here was always so distant...
[Wolfz] ...was because of a past life that I revisted in my dreams.

*Light swings his arms in an arc and lands his swords in their sheaths upon his back. Dark rolls her eyes at his flashy display. The swords are kept a good few centimeters apart so they look like a broken cross. The reason being so that their most powerful weapon is not formed.*

[Both] We trained and grew close.
[Wolfz] We realized that my last wish in our past life has come true, in a sense.
[Tanya] We live our days as we'd wanted in that life. We came to know that.
[Both] We grew stronger the more we trained together.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ainar scoffed as he kept his gaze glued to the horizon, "I never thought such a short expanse of time could make anyone so damned senile. Speaking gibberish and confusing weaklings with The Master." He folded his arms as the pair of goggles retracted back around into his head, People make me sick...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Final Warrior said:
OOC: Lots of heavy shit went down, Rhianna died (you should recall...) and uhm... lessee... Ilya was sieged. The Final Warrior and Vox have just finished up the fight, and are going back to Evers'ilance on foot. Ainar has re-appeared.

Thank you guys SO much for keeping this RPG going... Testing is evil.

OOC: What about the whole were-rat thing, how did that end?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Teh were-rats? They were soul-blighted, killing them off, although the "disease" thing isn't defeated. Vox and the Final Warrior were heading to Evers'ilance

BoT:

Final Warrior: Hostile feelings, Ainar?... We can discuss them later. Big things are going on, and they involve us. Head to the Castle in Evers'ilance. My Brothers await.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ainar shot a rather intense glare at the others as his body seemed to fly apart, dismantling itself much like a machine. Wisps of red light surged around the dismantled pieces as they literally exploded. Yeah, he'd go, but on his own terms, and if the others are injured by the blast, so be it. Their fault for standing so close. He'd be following them closely, whether ahead of them or behind is interminable, but he's around.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior did not flinch from hsi spot, chossing to be cut and shredded by random shrapnel.*

Final Warrior: ... Two words: Anger management.

*The Final Warrior rips open a portal into Oblivion.*

Final Warrior: Come, Vox, unless you choose to take a different way.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"For a portion of a second everyone froze, they could still feel, but could not move, the very time has frozen, just for a fraction of a second. Then the eternal river was flowing again, Igor was standing 10 meters ahead of the group. His face was grim, he stared somethere above FW's head."

Igor: So once again, i am alive. I bring bad news from the upper plane. The Uknown has broken through in several spots, me and those like me were trying to spot it, but then we finished it was too late. A fraction of the darkness has separated from the whole and is flying towards this world. I was brought back with a mission to aid you in the fight. It is already in this plane, those of my kin can do nothing to stop it. It will bring a series of natural disasters upon this earth, giving birth to new evils that will haunt and erradicate the man kind, eventually this world will become a cancer agent, spreading the Unknown through out this universe. We must stop it.

"Igor looked directly into FW's eyes, his face was still grim"

Igor: Who shall go with me?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC: sorry for not posting, hooked on another forum. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! 2 YEARS ON BATTLEFORUMS! <:eek:)

BoT

Vox looked at Wolfz and Tanya, and looked at their wedding rings. A pang of guilt came across his face and he turned away from them to look at Igor.

Vox: Hello, old friend. Good to see you alive again.

Vox then turned to Final Warrior and looked at Igor.

Vox: Brother, we should help Igor out...Though, I must return to Ilya and...resume my service as king.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: It is not only me you are helping, you must understand this, if this evil wins, then there shall be no Ilya, there is but one way to stop it, i will tell those who join me. Decide quickly, with every passing moment our doom grows closer. Trust me, this is like nothing you have faced before.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: ... This is quite a pridicament. Come, we must go to Evers'ilance and have a council. Our next action will be determined there, not here.

*The Final Warrior strode into the portal, leaving it open for anyone wishing to follow.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beyond the event horizon of the portal a small mechanical beast can be seen tapping its foot, awaiting the others. Ainar had not passed through the portal, but forged a creature at such a long range, then transplanted himself into it, the distance meaning nothing to him.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox sighed and then jumped into the portal to Evers'ilance. He fell through different worlds untill he reached the beautiful city.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Igot stepped through the portal"

Igor: So we are in your city Final Warrior, decide quickly everyone, time is limited. Look at the sky.

"Igor pointed a finger at a small black dot on the skie's blue surface"

Igor: It is our doom, it is getting closer, as i said, time is limited.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Death shall not fall today. Now, tell us as much as you know about this new force. We cannot defeat it without knowing what it is, what it was, who created it, and its weaknesses.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who created it? Nobody knows, it is a foundation for all that lives today. Whoever created this universe has used that evil for building blocks. It is not chaos, it is simply darkness, the creatures leaving within it have only two functions, consume and reproduce. They have no individuality, the Uknown controlls them all, they are it and it is them. Its mission is clear, it wants to be whole again, by absorbing the matter from which we exist expanding itself. We are a disturbance in its infinite body, it wants to eliminate us for that reason. It has no known weakness, its forces are infinite, those like me have kept the border between our reality and the Uknown secure, as long as there was a border to keep. They were given great powers, powers to bend reality to their will by the creator, but they were also given great limitations, in order to interfere with other forms of life, they have to gain a physical form and their power would be greatly reduced. That is what i am right now.

What we are about to deal with is only a small particle in the body of the beast which is the Great Unkown, but this particle can and will destroy our whole universe if it is not stopped. Once it falls on this planet, the hordes of the Unknown will start to reproduce and consume, soon they will cover all of the land and wrap the whole planet into the blanket of darkness, then we don't know what happens, but we seen it before. Somehow the magical connections between the world and the astral are broken and the world falls apart becoming the same material from which it was created, the Unknown, once that happens it begins to spread.

A particale this big has never before been allowed to break through the defenses. The only way to stop it is to break its link with the Great Unknown if that happens our reality will absorb the dark matter. Only i can do that, but i will need help, upon impact a great dark stone will be created, it is the medium between the unknown and its minions, i will need help to get to it, close enough to touch it. There is no way of knowing there it will land. I can not fend off all the minions myself in this form. I will need you to help me.

You know what is required of you. Who shall choose to go with me and meet this doom head on, facing a most certain death and who shall choose to live, knowing that the world will fall apart in a matter of months?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: I shall go. Death is not defeated as easily... I would know.

*Tyravael and Razael appeared.*

Tyravael & Razael: We too shall go with you, our brother.

Final Warrior: Three Brothers united... The Fates waiting...

Tyravael: Three Warriors.

Razael: Three Deaths.

Final Warrior: Just like father said... It is better then, that we go. His words will be fulfilled here and now, not eons later, when we have forgotten... although we will still be needed to defeat the Apocalypse.

Tyravael: It is said that if one cannot defeat one's opponent, then one should join them.

Razael: And then rip their innards out and consume their children, and then capture their wife and friends, only to use as ritualistic sacrifices to summon forth the pagan death-gods to usher in a new age of oblivion! MUHAHAHA!

*Everyone looked at Razael, questioning his sanity.*

Razael: ... Not that I would know from personal experience, that is.

Final Warrior: Brother, perhaps you are becoming... insane?

Razael: All the better. When insanity takes me, everything will know my wrath. Especially our foes.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Igor looked into Final Warriors eyes"

Igor: Good, so the prophecy is right...who else shall go with me?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((*blinku....blinku blunku* Um, that almost exactly mirrors my storyline and description of The Void. Nonexistance Incarnate creating beings that can only consume and grow, holes in reality that bend it around them...which I was planning on introducing here shortly, part of where Ainar had gone. Something like that anyhow. Sorta...kinda...not quite...Whatevah. I got an even better idea ^_^))

The mechanical beast glares at Igor for a couple nanoseconds as thoughts enough for half a world pass through its mind. The beast explodes in the same manner that Ainar had before, this time the aftermath revealing the Maiar standing before them, shaking his head. "Fools. All of you. This world, nay, this existance is FAR better off being left to the wayside. There is nothing but pain and suffering every single day, to end it all...lay among the grey seea of the content souls of the dead...to be consumed and finally be at peace. That is a life, not this...pitiful existance. There would be no pain anymore, there wasn't any, nothing but peace in death."