Killing people!!!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dude, i was JUST KIDDING!

DONT KILL YOURSELF!

I REPEAT DONT KILL YOURSELF!

PLS> DONT KILL YOURSELF!

Its def. a bad/wrong way out of your problems.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well heres an idea.....GET THE **** OVER IT...mayb if u start livin in a 3rd world country with nothing at all knowing only pain...THEN u can kill u rself and at least have some honor but until that happesn suck it up, just wutever u do dont become a faggy little goth kid...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
blah blah stop ur b!tchin abotu killin urself. i go threw shyt alot worse then most of you (if you dont believe me, go to chitchat and read the friday 13'th thread, read my entry) i think about killing myself AND everyone around me allt he time...but here i am right? so stop b!tchin...if you want to do something to urself do like i did...take up body modification...piercings help me out *shrugS* its fun to watch ppl cringe when you put a needle in ur lip.

thats right i said that. ne way sback to the topic, stop ur b!tchin shyt happens to everyone...i use to be like you "i hate life, tell me what to do cause im blah blah blah" ...then i realized how dumb i look tryin to get pitty outa everyone...(that lil stage in my life didnt last long at all) so suck it up and wait it out.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by grizwaldmcgooweee
Ok this doesnt mean im suicidal or im gonna take a gun to school and shoot my spanish class up although everyone would probably expect it but hey. So whats goin on in your heads?
If you're not going to shoot up your Spanish class which class ARE you going to shoot up?! HUH? ANSWER ME YOU HOMICIDAL FREAK!

NewPosts

New threads