Keydrone problem

Jimmers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
where do you download keydrone? i been hearing about it i got alot of keys i jus dont know where=[ can someone post a link?
plz and thx

St0ry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have everything set up right, hashes, names, and cd keys. But when I click connect it says something like connecting and then keylist sorted. Then it just stops.

btw, should my name be asdf&asdf or asdf & asdf?

Jimmers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u think u could post a like for the keydrone plz? i really needa find one and i havent yet

-==AFI==-

Member!
Reaction score
The hashes are Battle.snp starcraft.exe & storm.dll and u can get it an archn's site

ArchnTagHardCPU

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I had this problem once.. It was due to the fact that I loaded Keydrone prior to adding the cd keys. Close Keydrone and CDKeys and then load keydrone again.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
this program sounds fun
Thread merged

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
you can pm it to him i think thats allowed

micpyo

Reaction score
I can't figure it out. i created a folder called "star" i put the keydrone.exe all the hash folders (hash.dll, checkrevision.dll, battle.snp, starcraft.exe, and storm.dll) i put all the keyes into the document i filledout a name&password (can we just make one up?)
Now when irun it it sais key sorted then i get a runtime error.

maybe i'm doing something wrong, can someone help me out either step by step walking me through this or telling me what the problem is?