Just smashed a lv 16 elf player

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I just beat a level 16 NightElf player in 1v1 ladder. And I lost to a lv 6 undead player now what does that tell you.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
u suck against ud? :p. now serious. ud found a new toy, gargs with ghouls dk and dl (or lich) which makes things very hard for ne players.

second of all he might have been a smurf and thirdly post replay :D.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He was

89-29

For-theend

Want the replay you'll need AIM me ;)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think she's talking about the Undead player.

EDIT: Oh, and I lose alot to NE as Orc, but according to most replay sites, Orc beats NE alot. Odd?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Torubu
I think she's talking about the Undead player.

EDIT: Oh, and I lose alot to NE as Orc, but according to most replay sites, Orc beats NE alot. Odd?
Orc is the race advantage vs elf *CoughCatapaults*cough

NE < NE

NE < Human

UD < Every other race

Orc < Elf

and if the game is prolonged you got towers and stuff that = die hunts. so you can get tauren and casters can't counter tauren insept with the birdmen

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
u suck against ud? :p. now serious. ud found a new toy, gargs with ghouls dk and dl (or lich) which makes things very hard for ne players.

second of all he might have been a smurf and thirdly post replay :D.
omg, i love it. kudos to vbad.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The NE have many advantages against orc so why not.Only when he prc gets taurens and bloodlust i think you should let jhim make this

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah and just make him do fs for first hero and sh for second hero
and you will win 100%

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage
The NE have many advantages against orc so why not.Only when he prc gets taurens and bloodlust i think you should let jhim make this
uhm how does NE have the advantage? 4 catapaults and grunts you hit his base with him not in he wont have a base when he gets back in stay there and attack when you armies are smaller go back to base. He can't rush you. You got burrows rebuild grunts fast well he rebuilds AOW. 4 more grunts hit it dead.

Unless he gets mgs he's ****ed.

NE is suppose to have nothing on orc but they just found a way.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You mixed up your less than (<) and greater than (>) signs a bit.

NE is too flexible in a strategy to right away pull out Demolishers. You might see Hunts for a while, but at Tier 2, you could be up against Hippo Riders, MG/Dryad, MG/Archer, Archer/DotT/MG, casterBear/Dryad, etc. Also, they have Fairie Dragons and Abolish Magic to go up against Shaman and WDs. This is why I have trouble.

Only thing I've been able to win with hero-wise is power leveled Blademaster so far. He just cuts through Archers and DotT to quick to handle.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Theroy
I just beat a level 16 NightElf player in 1v1 ladder. And I lost to a lv 6 undead player now what does that tell you.
I the mighty ud player own you in every aspect roy. :)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the only way i found myself wining against orcs was by air.. few hunts and mass archers with kotg, (entangle fon) followed by potm...swtich to hippo raiders and chims. u cant go ground with orcs since they got best melee in game..but u can go air as they got the shitiest air :p.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ agreed, except i dun make any hunts, i jus harass all the way until i get about 6~8 hippo riders, then kill all peons gathering gold, burrows and other peons!!! (evil!) and of course, hit and run strat.

Orc is the race advantage vs elf *CoughCatapaults*cough

NE < NE

NE < Human

UD < Every other race

Orc < Elf

and if the game is prolonged you got towers and stuff that = die hunts. so you can get tauren and casters can't counter tauren insept with the birdmen
I dunno, UD is hardest race for me to beat, when they get dreadlord with sleep and some ghouls to rush, my hero dies, fast. =/ and they tend to come with mass gargs when i make mgs... :angry...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
oops

NE < NE

NE > Human

UD > Every other race

Orc > Elf

heh

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
^^ agreed, except i dun make any hunts, i jus harass all the way until i get about 6~8 hippo riders, then kill all peons gathering gold, burrows and other peons!!! (evil!) and of course, hit and run strat.

I dunno, UD is hardest race for me to beat, when they get dreadlord with sleep and some ghouls to rush, my hero dies, fast. =/ and they tend to come with mass gargs when i make mgs... :angry...
might be hard to stop him if he sniff u are tehing hard core. grunts+ fs with wolves and chain slaughter archers..so...dont be a cheap cheese and trow in some hunts.

NewPosts

New threads