ITH swords

S

serbdogg

More and more i have been seeing ITH swords and other ITH class items. I mean these things are just insane. A colossus blade with over 900 damage, 2 to all skills, ignores targets defense. Thats just nuts. I was wandering how does someone make this. If you know please write back or write on my email adress serbdogg@yahoo.com

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
it was made a while back messing with the matrix(not realy sure on this but i have read a lil on this) and there is no currect way to make iths.... well there may be but dont think anyone would release it

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The old ith method as been patched. There have been rumors of another one put it is all rumors.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well how do u know?? that it is all rumors??? there could be someone right now makeing a ith... sorta doughtfull** but realy if u found a way to dupe or make iths would u share it??? so how can u say its all nothing but rumors.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well rumors start. It isn't that hard. I wil show you.

Friend#1: Hey John I found out how to ith an item again
John:cool can I see it.
Game xxyz
John: Wow I have never seen an ith (insert runes and weapon here) so it must be true. Will you show me how to do this?
Friend#1 Leaves and signs off.

Insta rumor. That could just be a not widely known weapon/armor/shield.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
realy well naw $|-|*T but you dont know that everyone on b.net can not dupe or make iths. so shhh

John: "messes around with packets"
John: Says "holy skit"
John: "made a dupe"
BoB:joins the game
BoB: says Hi
BoB: says wat u doing?
John: hesiates and says NoThInG
John: Gets rich ova night

NewPosts

New threads