Ith program....

R

ringwraith

where can i download a working ith program?? so i can make iths??

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol ..there is no ith program.(all are just trojans) iths were not made with a program.

robinator08

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.w3.to
how it works

The way ALL hacks work is it that they aare packet based...a hack does the packet sending, faking, and recieving for you (you get it easy).

Now you need to know how to look at which packets you are sending/reicieving. Get D2 Hackit and get a packet sniffer module for it.

Now that part is done, you need to block packets that you see when you do something. It takes forever to iasolate packets and thats why there aren't many dupes avilible to the public. Auctally there are no dupe hacks open to the public. I think that teckwarroir is a ****head because he told b-net how to fixe the hack. Now people don't realse their hacks cause they think they'l be patched. They'r wrong. Only hacks that take advantage of other people get patched (like tradehack).

I'm still not sure how to make an exported program like tech did but it doesn't matter. It keeps really stupid people from getting rich off of your hack anyways...

That is how the ith hack was done. It takes weeks to make hacks so don't forget about the people who made them...

There you have it.

this post was made by:

NewPosts

New threads