Injured yourself playing video games?

Have you ever injured yourself while playing a video game?

• Total voters
L

Laharl

I cannot honestly say I injured MYSELF while gaming. Just other people.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the only time was on mario part 1 where u have to spin the joy stick really fast. i riped the skin off on hte palm of my hands

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time I got pissed and I threw my control at my couch and it bounced back and hit me in the nuts.

Wing Zero said:
the only time was on mario part 1 where u have to spin the joy stick really fast. i riped the skin off on hte palm of my hands
I hate when that happened.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
SlyFie said:
I hate when that happened.
it was funny tho i didnt know what happend i was like y does it stink so much
and then lioke almost an hour later i looked

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
One time in D2, a trade went VERY wrong. Very very wrong. I lost a lot of things to a hack...I punched the wooden chair I was sitting on so hard I think I broke a finger.
After I was done screaming and swearing and holding my broken fingers I said, I have to quit.

Kitty

Reaction score
After going through a slight DDR craze (I played for about three hours every day) I suppose my legs were not used to being suddenly active (bite me, it's winter) and I kept getting horrible, horrible, horrible cramps in my calves and feet. >_< I guess that counts as injury, because I also hurt my big toe and the cramps hurt like hell.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kitty said:
After going through a slight DDR craze (I played for about three hours every day) I suppose my legs were not used to being suddenly active (bite me, it's winter) and I kept getting horrible, horrible, horrible cramps in my calves and feet. >_< I guess that counts as injury, because I also hurt my big toe and the cramps hurt like hell.
Stretch before? :doh

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Auron said:
Lwek stole this poll and all of the poll options in it from www.gamefaqs.com.

Here is the exact same poll which was made on gamefaqs 3 days ago or so before Lwek's copy of it.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2227

Lwek if you cannot come up with original ideas foir polls why don't you give gredit where credit is due.
I didn't know I had to give credits for polls. Should I give credit to Juliet for "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo" and every other god damn quotes or mottos? PM me if you have a problem with my polls and you will most likely get the response back, "Why don't you try to think of poll questions?"

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
If sore hands and wrists count, then GunZ killed them.

_JaKE

Reaction score
erm, i dont injur myself, only the char in my games....

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
once i got so pissed off with one level in Zelda: Majoras Mask i threw the controller at the wall and broke the controller...that caused emotional and financial injury.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
i have never injured myself playing a video game.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Auron said:
Lwek stole this poll and all of the poll options in it from www.gamefaqs.com.

Here is the exact same poll which was made on gamefaqs 3 days ago or so before Lwek's copy of it.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2227

Lwek if you cannot come up with original ideas foir polls why don't you give gredit where credit is due.
[glow=black]I thought you were permanently leaving BF, quite some time ago? Or did you just decide to finally turn off the "Invisible" option?[/glow]

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I bashed my head on my keyboard once after ****ing up real bad oin starcraft and losing. I cut my head open on it and broke the keyboard.. Owwies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have red parts on my hands, also my thumb gets blisters from the Control Stick too much on my GCN controller.

zx_firebatt

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
after not being able to beat someone's score in astroids after 20 tries i got really mad and started hitting my self and hitting the palm of my hand with my fist until it went numb

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
1.Throwing Controller Into Tv and it bounced back smacked me right in the face.

2. I was playing diablo 2 hardcore and i was about lvl 34 with a bunch of good stuff, i was leaning back in my chair while playing d2 fell back, smacked my head on the floor. After that i shot my self in the face?