Imba panda

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes but all suddenly start using panda. It needs more nerf, won't be the 1st unit to be nerfed more than once and that's needed.

I won't discuss ud in this thread but a nap massing fiends (8-9) with cl and mass scarabs in the beginning + skeles, this race just has a variety of abuses. You can be a nap but you have a chance to win with 121920 summons and mass fiends. As for a regular game where they would use ghouls and dests, somehow without expo is very low chance to win and with expo if you dont make FM fast enough, gg. I dont know but always lose when i have them and foots and with militia in addition i cant beat ghouls. Then they whine the human will mass towers. Ofc we will.

Theory you can also check the rep moons vs Sky where moon gets 2nd Pl and is good vs rifles.
http://tft.replayers.com/download.php?id=78076&t=1166020038
http://218.6.172.15/iest2006/w3map.rar

I was just about to link to those replays...he actually uses the pitlord twice in the same series to bone sky...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
And I had replays of him getting to like Level 8 and owning many things too.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
when you get a lvl 3 haze, panda is the shit, especially agaisnt UD. Early elvels he sucks balls.
Now we're talking about diff races, i mean human. However, i dont know what happened with dh + naga, i always go naga vs that, very useful, but they started making abuses like panda + pl, dr + panda, dh + panda. Dr + panda pretty sucks and mass summon. You have dispel k, but these are very abusive hero combinations which however, i started using mk vs that and ggs.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
DR + Panda sucks even with dispel. The haze can be dispelled manually and the summons won't mean shit in the long run.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When i play with Mk vs elf without dh yes nice but i dont do newb focusing on hero k? I told you the loss from focusing a hero for nothing. Someone with potions and good micro and it will be a waste. Thats why naga is not worse vs no dh, absolutely not, even better with lightning than clap. Clap requires a good MK in the middle of all units, lightning can shoot them from bigger range.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Everyone knows hero focusing is crap if the person has potions and extensive micro. Cause hten you would be feeding your own men to the dogs.