If BattleForums was a city!!!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Runexten
Trust me, mafia would be working for the King Ping, along with the police... So I would have nothing to worry about and, if you went against me I would have you killed!!!
[glow=red]Not after i have you killed first. Don't mess with Russian mafia they are the best.[/glow]

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crookedfoot
I would be wading through the sewers trying to fix the plumbing or the power and comunications cables.
While ocassionally popping up through a man hole into a forum to read or participate.
Then I would climb back down into the depths of my sewer kingdom.
There I would sit down on my throne of power, and contemplate the very essence of that which is Battleforums.

You asked...

Too bad we couldn't make a virtual world based on BF similar to the new Warcraft.
Then we could literally walk around an actual city with pubs or whatever named after the various sections.
Let alone the idea of seeing renditons of those we speak to or read about every day in an animated form.
I SMELL AN RPG!! seriously there was this web site i used to go to years ago that u created ur own city assigned like chat rooms and there was pictures like a bartender and such for pubs and what nots i forgot the name of the place.. so long ago

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Try and remeber it please. I would so love for Crooks idea to happen in a sort of way that i want. :) Do you remember anything at all? The starting letters even? Anything at all might help me find it, lol.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If this was a city, I would be the only guy with an Evo, an STi, a ITR, and about 40 other cars. Then you all would be like, kao, slow the **** down damnit! And I'd flip you off and keep on driving.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd hijack one of your cars, or try too. Because I would be very poor, like I am now. :( All you guys can get the admins to give you money and stuff, I can't. :( I'm too shy to go ask an Admin for ANYTHING.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I would be an active member of the community, and through hostile tactics, gain respect of everyone who looked at me.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
I'd also be bashing the police (moderators) every now and again.
That would be a crime in our city. ;)
I can be a bodygaurd! :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Darkmatter
:( You scare me Pan. NEVER give Pan an undead army. Never!

How would you kill all the Admins? They are like the police, they can ban you (Jail, or something. Maybe they can asassinate you with a ban) and you can't do anything. >.<
I would strike each down with a black arrow.

I have slowly been putting together my undead army. and each corpse you provide me only adds to my ranks. my power is growing. you will all fall to me.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
If this was a real place, I would find AZN_FLEA and slap the $h*t out of him and tell him to grow up, then proceed to find anyone else who is the same way. After this was all done I would have a intelligent debate about war or whatever with Vanilla Ice Cream and whoever else can intelligently converse in a discussion. Once this is over, just for the comedy of it, I would run through every thread and post naked screaming "shes crazy help me!" as I pear over my shoulder as if "she" is advancing fast.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I would act like an invisible clown was raping me all the time.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
:( Not Samsara too! This is bad, I guess I better convert now. Can i be a Death Knight, and command some of your armies? :D

If we could somehow make it a city, like, say a chat room, or a minigame, or SOMETHING, I'd like it a lot. visitng this site teaches me new things, and usually gives me something to do, therefore I'd be all for such an idea, and would help in any way I could to makr that idea a reality.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
I think I would assasinate the admins one by one, then move my undead army in and slaughter the entire BF comunity then I would be ultiamte ruler.
uhh, can i be a lich? i could help out by freezing everyone to death or using death and decay

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gee Gee, one priest can own all your skellies. Not to mention all the other stuff the orcs, humans, and NE can have.