If BattleForums was a city!!!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would probably be inside Chit-Chat and the Asylum most of the day. Occasionaly going into the Diablo Forums and The-Void.

Its kind of hard to imagine...

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would be wading through the sewers trying to fix the plumbing or the power and comunications cables.
While ocassionally popping up through a man hole into a forum to read or participate.
Then I would climb back down into the depths of my sewer kingdom.
There I would sit down on my throne of power, and contemplate the very essence of that which is Battleforums.

You asked...

Too bad we couldn't make a virtual world based on BF similar to the new Warcraft.
Then we could literally walk around an actual city with pubs or whatever named after the various sections.
Let alone the idea of seeing renditons of those we speak to or read about every day in an animated form.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Haha, good awnser, but let's just say all the guest, and 0 posters are your maitnance crew. Ofcourse you are still the main Authority of BattleLand.

I would have to convert my house into a full on network of computers where everyone gathers on the weekends to play, then I might actually have to tear myself away from Warcraft, and dust off the diablo, and starcraft battle chests.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'd probably end up pointing at everybody and laugh like a dopey idiot. Then spend a load of time in my room and meditate, only coming out briefly to make the surroundings different from one place to another. One place could have a high tech look, another could look something of a fantasy RPG medivalish taste, and somewhere could be where halloween came early.

- Amantis

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I'd be on the street corners! Or I'd open up a clothing boutique with all the knee high hooker boots ever.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just like my location sign, I would be on street, an outcast :)

Lol when thers like virtual 3d world in internet, we should make BF city :D

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Wow I can see it now. Crooked makes his final decision, giving radix the death penatly to day for the stabbing of master america, reports confirm that two key wittness's Tatu, and N_ saw the slaying of America while heading to a near by hotel.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
Wow I can see it now. Crooked makes his final decision, giving radix the death penatly to day for the stabbing of master america, reports confirm that two key wittness's Tatu, and N_ saw the slaying of America while heading to a near by hotel.

but radix promply said knives only, lol.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hmm i would walk around and just steal post counts or money :)

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
if battleforumks was a city i would own a pr0n shop awnd have tweak in a cage in the back room and charge $5 for 5 minutes and be rich ^-^

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Speaking of which, we'll have Tronga performing his strip tease every night at the Mango Nightclub. Oooooh...dream on. :D

- Amantis

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would be the happy owner of the most popular coffee shop in the city:D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'de be walking around witnessing all the chaos because the world would implode from all the negative energy all of us have, concintrated in a main area...

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*cough*easilycouldmakeanopenrpginthescumseditortobelikeabattleforumscitybutimtoolazyandhaveotherprojectsbutillhelpifyouneedit*cough*

I'd probably be running around peeing on everything and most likely i'd be the city's hobo king...