I Will Winbot For Your Starcraft Illys or Just Cool Names! Come Inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. Here is the deal. I will Winbot for anyone on any account. I can get you wins, losses and disconnects on both Melee and Ladder. I'll get however many wins, losses, or disconnects as you want. Now some people may ask why I am doing this...Well, I am doing this for people who don't have time to Winbot their account or can't stay on their internet 24/7 and let it run. This way, they don't have to worry about configuring it and letting it run and finding cd-keys etc. But by letting me Winbot for them, it makes life a lot easier. And in exchange for me running the Winbot 24/7 and providing cd-keys and doing this for you, I want an illegal name on starcraft or just a cool name that you think I might like. It has to be on the USEast server. Now if you are interested or have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me at Sendmystuffhere5@yahoo.com Thanks for your time.

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, its me again a@... :) Anyway, to answer your question, just any cool name. Like one guy I did this for game me Star-Craft_ and Brood-War_ and just some other ones. If your interested, please e-mail me with any screen names that you think I might like and I'll be more than happy to do business with you.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe...well, at least Oompa_Loompa seems like a nice guy...
He doesn't look like a huslter...

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well that is cool but I wouldn't want it, I'm sorry. But if you have any other names that might be cool, please tell me and maybe we can get something worked out.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
I have DeathStar2000 (if it's still working) and a few others, or ZI can think one up for you. What are some intrests you have that would help me?

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Yo, Oompa_Loompa.
Which b.net gateway do you use, and what's your account?
B/c I wanna talk to you if i see you.

KiLLaH_NUKE_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Tidus! I played you in a game earilier today....what was that "Downloading Virus" thing. If that was a Bluff tomake me DC then it worked!

And forOompa_Loompa I will think up some names and send them

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Nope, not a bluff 2 make ya disc. It just a fake viruse thing, it went off itself I swear, but the rest of the hack rulez, so it's worth it. It does have a dropper, but it dosen't work, and it has the drop character, but it drops me 2, so I can't drop people. The virus thing is funny though, isn't it?

Ohh, and by the way, could you help me out? Click the pic in my sig, and join the game and use my character name as your sponser type dude so I get money for geting a recruit. Please, it's fun! You don't even have 2 play, just join and help me out! I need the cash!

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I guess it's not really intrests with the screen name. It's more of a cool screen name kind of thing. Like the one word screen names are cool. Like I have Unquestionable and Agonizing and I have Tic.Tac. (lol). Just stuff like that. I am on the USEast server and usually I am under Unquestionable most of the time.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
I just gota find a name I have that you like, I can't get onea those stupid bots 2 work...Even if I could, I'd prolly get disconnected before I could finish using it.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
It isn't my website.... and i dunno if it is or not... why would it matter? Not like anyone cares about it anyway...If they did I'd have more than 2 citizens on that game... You have your site in sig too...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
top sig too big its 550x200

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
I have GaurdianofHell, but how would you even winbot my account if you need my password?

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See that's a cool name. I like that name. And I need your password to Winbot your account. All you have to do is change it do something easy like 123 or something. E-mail me at yahoo and we can talk. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.